O7. youve never felt so sweet

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

FRIDAY 8:02 PM

"mikasa-." sasha stopped in her tracks "uh...eren said to come inside, he thought of a song he wanted to play..."

"kay." she nodded before getting out of the warm tub. "cmon" she held her hand out for you.

"thanks." you took her hand as she helped you out the tub. she handed you a random towel that was on the pool table next to hers and you put it over your now cold shoulders.

mikasa walked ahead of you and sasha into the house, you didnt say anything to her knowing she saw you guys.

"y/n!" sasha broke the silence before you even got your foot in the sliding glass door.

"hm?" you tried to stay calm

"...actually, nevermind, i forgot what i was gonna say." she laughed to cover up her lie. she knew exactly what she wanted to say "what were you and mikasa doing in the pool." but her being the smart person she is, she understood you wouldn't give her a decent answer since you were slightly under the influence.

your little interrogation would have to wait until you were sober.

-

"hey, get on the mic." eren said to mikasa who'd just entered the room, getting on the guitar in their large living room. you and sasha sat on their black leather couch next to historia and ymir.

"kay, what song did you pick?" mikasa asked going behind the mic that was set up in front the band.

"becca, you ready?" he asked

"go for it!" she grabbed the mic and pulled it off the stand as the rest of the band started the music. armin started off the song on electric before jean went in on drums, then eren joined in on electric.

to say they started at 14, they played really well together, they always have. sasha being herself got up and started dancing with nicolo to the song, he spun her around romantically, letting out a cute giggle at her crush.

a rush of adrenaline came over you hearing the fun guitar, also not to mention the excitement from earlier.

"I crave you again. Becca's with my friends and now she's never been so sweet." mikasa sang, your other friends got up and danced to the music. you were captivated by the girl, her soft voice. the way she looked at you while singing almost made it feel like she was singing it to you specifically.

"But now Becca's got inside my throat again. She hopes that I'm inclined and I'll ignore the signs." her dark eyes pierced into you while singing while rocking to the music. she took her free hand and threw the towel that was around her waist onto the ground.

historia and sasha cheered for their friend. she sent a wink and a smile in your direction causing your heart to flutter

am i becca?

"Sweet hypocrisy, you're making me believe that even the thought of you never felt so sweet." she sat on the coffee table in front of you, clearly trying to get your attention. she then grabbed your wrist, standing you up to dance with her.

sasha hit the disco setting on the lights in the living room, creating one big party. your friends cheered at the lively atmosphere.

"But now Becca's got inside my clothes again.
She knows that it's alright, you're my best friend." she sang into the mic with her soothing voice, still staring at you, which earned her a smile from you.

having her dramatic movie moment, mikasa stood on top the coffee table to dance freely.

"COME ON!" she encouraged you to join her, holding her hand out

"fine." you took her hand to dance on the table.

any other day armin would yell at you for this, but he was too busy finishing the song and making annie blush at how hot he was with his guitar.

"you've never felt so sweet." she kept singing until the band played the final note, causing you and your friends to cheer for the awesome performance.

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" historia exclaimed before your other friends hopped and hollered in agreement

"did you enjoy the show?" mikasa asked you, titling her head a bit

"i did actually."

"good, so did i." she got down from the coffee table to take a bow "im so pooped now." she flopped back on the couch with tired eyes

"same."

she giggled and grabbed your hand to pull you down on the couch with her. you yelped and landed on her lap, the night ended with you both falling asleep together.

this was definitely a night to remember