23. youre making me crazy

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

mikasa👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

baby im sorry

ok

no im seriously sorry

i said ok

leave it please
read

-

"did you guys fight or something?" sasha asked, coming to sit next to you on the bench by the piano.

"sorta, i don't even know but i definitely hurt her feelings." you said

"try not to worry about it." sasha comforted you "want some of my nerds rope?" she held out the candy for you to rip off a piece. you knew she wouldn't take it out your face until you had a piece so you ripped off a small part and ate it.

"ugh i wish they'd call my name already, jesus." connie groaned

"i know this is taking forever!" jean agreed

"DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER IN SENIOR ABSENCES WE WILL BE POSTPONING THE VISITS TO DR.NANABA UNTIL TOMORROW, STAY WHERE YOU ARE UNTIL NEXT PERIOD, THANK YOU." you all heard on the speakers

"bruh so we did that all for nothing." eren said, irritated

"at least we had a free period though, less shit i have to do." sasha said

-

mikasa👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

are you mad at me

im sorry

no so stop worrying kay?

💕

-

i shouldve gone easier on her

YOUR ROOM, 4:00 PM

you sat at your desk with a oversized t-shirt working on a new painting to try to take your mind off mikasa. she wouldn't leave your thoughts though, which wasn't foreign for you but it was 10x worse because you made her feel bad.

i have the urge to text her but i don't wanna bother her

you both were notorious for lying about your feelings, however you'd end up telling at least one person because you can't keep your emotions bottled in a good as mikasa could.

your cat welcomed hisself into your room, jumping onto your desk and getting his paws in your paint. he then disrespectfully walked all over your work.

"ugh, mocha really." you said irritated, moving him to the bathroom so you could was his paws off.

he meowed in a way that made it sound like he was saying "no." which made you smile.

"baby you can't walk on my art stuff." you said to him softly, running the water in your sink as he kept "saying" no.

after cleaning off his paws he ran off and you went back to your desk to see mikasa texted you.