49. loren

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

SUNDAY 1:10 AM

NOW PLAYING: FIND YOUR LOVE SLOWED

on the uber ride back back to the hotel it began to rain some. you watched the rain droplets on the window and bet which one was the fastest. it was childish but fun as fuck.

it was kind of relaxing seeing the reflection of the streetlights and city lights in all the rain droplets.

kasa💞
did you leave

yep

oh

mad at me or not at least
text me when u get to the
room pls

k

-

opening the door to your hotel room you threw your shoes to the side and sat on your bed. you let out an irritated sigh, at least you were alone though.

you decided to go shower and take off your makeup since there was nothing else to do. standing under the hot water you rubbed your face with your hands whilst wetting your hair.

after cleaning up and removing your makeup you climbed into bed and decided to get on your laptop to unwind. going to youtube on your macbook you decided to binge mila tequila since you hadn't watched her in a while.

kasa💞
did you make it

yea

good
read 1:10am

-

11:00 AM

you woke up with mikasa sleeping next to you again, your laptop was still open on your lap but the display had gone black since you hadn't interacted with it in hours.

sitting up slightly you chuckled to yourself seeing the girl, you know you couldn't be mad at her for too long.

right, we're gonna have to talk at some point

you had no idea when everyone had come back to the room but you knew everyone would be asleep for a while so you took it upon yourself to get a decent start on the day alone.

your outfit

you decided to visit an art museum after grabbing a smoothie from the restaurant downstairs of your hotel

you decided to visit an art museum after grabbing a smoothie from the restaurant downstairs of your hotel. you dreamed of seeing something like this as a child and now you were finally experiencing it.