Time ticks

She's beginning to feel like a ticking time bomb with her feelings.

She doesn't know the trigger to her feelings unleashing, although- it's a free timer.

It's been harder for her to adjust to the newer feelings after the confrontation.
She'd never believe it was love if she never asked.

Her mind and heart were forcing this option for her when asking. Feet moved in the pattern the two organs moved.

Jirou just has a time set for her to break and she'd never find out.

Maybe.

Her relevance to the feelings for Kaminari was just as equal as Kaminari's attention he used to put into the two friend groups he was in.

Now, it's just a uncommon for Kaminari to be free to hangout with Kyoka and Yaoyorozu.

It could effect Jirou feelings having spent just enough time with him rarely.

Momo couldn't be happier he's making way further with his group of friends than his pair of two friends including him.

Jirou could feel the same thing if she didn't try to deny the feelings with the feeling of rejection from his attention.

Not in a real relationship; she knows that, she doesn't know that his focus could easily be put into something or others more important than his first few friends- Momo and herself.

Though, she can't complain- she doesn't run this world nor his life for herself and her selection of picks.

Jirou's walking down the sidewalk with Momo and their coffee, it's two days after they should've found out the class representative or class president on Monday.

Aizawa was slacking in his class and no one has spoken up to complain nor to fix the issue themselves.

Iida had been trying to run the class in a better and formal way while Aizawa isn't teaching,
Momo's just been by his side sometimes.

" I don't like how he's been ditching us, " Momo surprised Jirou with the pick of words.

It's not like Momo specifically liked that Kaminari couldn't be happier, she didn't like it just as much as Jirou.

It may have been out of their hands for who he chooses, though- both could- would bargain for a greater difference.

Jirou's hair was whisking around in the misty cool end of summer air, the wind blazing through Momo's tight hair.

The morning breeze and cool air was a sign of summer concluding to it's final showcase until the future.

Jirou's gentle smile faded slightly- barely posting in place. " It's going to be fine, he's growing up. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. " Jirou thought rationally.

Momo's sigh was brought into the sharp breaths of the blading dueling colds of the air.

" I'll agree this time, he's going to come around. "

Jirou and Momo stared into each others eyes for a minute as they got closer and closer to the entrance.

The cherry blossoms weren't around and lacking around- Momo couldn't smell the crisps of the branches and the petals of the trees.

' Sure it'll be okay, right? ' Both same thoughts from the differ two girls hollowly confided in one another's for guidance.

The air felt a little more gloomier than usual without him, Momo's ecstatic energy could've done the job or Jirou's heartfelt music, though- not today.