Stolen Love

Momo had just finished watching Jirou spar Bakugo.

The competition Bakugo usually held once more against the sparing opponent wasn't strong,
as if he didn't have such the problem against Jirou.

Everyone's perspective, was completely shattered. They never thought Bakugo could go so easy at first on someone.

Though, his anger did kick in.
Jirou's fault.

She convinced him he was weak or whatnot and got a huge bumping red, orange tango and yellow mix in her face.

A loud popping ear bleeding drumming in her ear from the take off of his hands.

Afterwards he came out on top and gave an excuse for his ease at first because he needed to sweat.

Sweating nitroglycerin is what charges his quirk.

He is pretty used to emotionally charge his quirk with his anger, but- preferably would others like

But, when Jirou had come off the stage, that's when Momo and Kaminari's utter shock kicked in for them.

The adrenalin rush wasn't enough to suppress their shock.

It would've taken a lot more than just adrenalin to kick their shock away.

" Holy- he did a number on your face! " Kaminari laughed at Jirou; receiving a slap to the face.

" Holy shit- I really did a number on your face! " Jirou mimicked.

Kaminari gave a weak imposturous glare, his cover of " anger ", abrupted into a fit of coughing laughter he was chocking on with Jirou.

Momo wanted to give a pure smile, though, she felt no as if she could.

She felt no smile was useful.

She was either consumed from shock, or she didn't have one to shed.
She's always stored up smiles from past or future references, though; none to be founded?

She was drawing a blank.
Though, her face showed her blank written word for word when Jirou panicked.

" I-I'm fine! Damn, " Jirou paused to wipe her forehead of mixed blood, dust, dirt, and sweat.

" How many times do I have to say that to convince you- huh? " Jirou leaned up towards Momo's face.

Momo felt her face feel different. No questions asked about it.

Her head wasn't thinking either, it wasn't heavy, though; light? Maybe she didn't eat enough?

Before that could be processed, Jirou crunched her own face up before flicking Momo's forehead.
" I. Am. Fine. Lady. " Jirou spat in different tones.

All leading to a purpose.

Momo's insides curled as she flinched to the stinging pattern. " Ack- " Momo reacted later.

Jirou huffed as Kaminari comfortable laughed awkwardly.

" I'll take her to the nurse, you can join if you want. " Kaminari smiled to a silent singing away Momo in her head.

Momo hummed in acknowledgment. Shaking her head.

She insisted on staying, ignorance towards her descriptive side of a " no " . Kaminari nodded as Jirou confided in him to help aid to her.

Though, at first she insisted not to be cared to.

Kaminari dragged Jirou by her hand to the Recovery Girls office, " You can come when you want, I know you want to~ "