Our little story

Jirou sighed.
Another day of school. Another day of that perverted grape asshole.

He's been bothering every single woman around his class, hell, it hasn't even stayed in their class.
He's bothered others.

" God could he be any more annoying? " Rolling her eyes, Jirou stepped out of the class to the cafeteria.
She heard pattering steps behind her.

And a whistle. Only from a distance, but that whistle was what made her confirm who was behind her.

" Hey, what's up Momo? "
" Hey Jirou! How'd you know it was me? "

Jirou slightly flushed.
The reason was kind of one of two.

First being, that whistle. It came from the grape asshat. He does that a lot when it comes to seeing women.
Plus he tends to do that when he sees a woman's chest. Momo has the bigger chest of the two of them.

And no other women are around the two of them,
The other reason she could say is her quirk tends to pick up on different frequencies with different footsteps for others.

Jirou looked to Momo, " Uh.. well- " " Hey Jirou! What's up? " Jirou looked to her other side and saw Denki wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Momo sighed, " Hello Kaminari, how are you? " Momo was polite as always. Only today did she feel a little exhausted.
She kind of wanted some energy around her closest friend, she was hoping to spend majority of her lunch with her.

Perhaps the rest of the day with her.

" Hey Momo, " " Denki, did you need something? " Jirou placed her hand on his wrist hanging off her shoulder, " Nah, just thought I'd come say hello to my lady. " He smiled.

Jirou smiled lightly and looked to Momo, " Well- how about you head over to your group. I bet they're waiting on you. " Jirou's didn't look at him a second time. Only looking at Momo.

Momo questioned that. Either way, Jirou felt the pressure on her shoulders leave, " Alright, catch you later babe! " He smiled bright and ran off to his squad.
Momo looked to Jirou, " Why didn't you say that to his face? "

Jirou looked like she was in pain with how her face contorted. " You okay!? " Momo worried, is she hurt? Did Kaminari hurt her by accident? Did I do something? Did-

Jirou read her face, her thought clouded her eyes.
" No no! I'm fine! Truth. " Jirou placed a hand on Momo's shoulder. It shocked both of them. Though neither pulled back to the touch.

" Then what's with the facial expression? " Momo introduced the question.

Jirou sighed, and proceeded to answer.
" If I were to look at his face whilst saying what I said, he'd say that I was giving puppy eyes for him to stay. Which I never ever do! " They turned the corner to the hall towards the cafeteria.

Ah. " Hm, Okay. I believe you never would give puppy eyes. " Jirou sighed. " Atleast you believe me- " " Though, I'd like to see that expression one day. " " Momo! "
Jirou Let go of her should as they neared the cafeteria, she shelled back and covered her face as if that was the expression she was wearing.

She was just flushed from embarrassment.
She composed herself and stood next to Momo almost shoulder to shoulder again.

As they slowed their walk, almost at the same time. They laughed together.
" That'll never happen, sorry- "

Jirou cut herself off. She felt a shudder to down her spine. She stopped moving and went silent. Momo stopped talking and walking in front of her, " Jirou? "
Jirou looked to her and had this face, almost helpless but more mortified. " Hey- Jirou? "