Consideration

Jirou and Kaminari watched the battles till the end of the time they had there in the area together.

Kaminari had left her a few minutes ago due to the vibrations the vocal cords of his friends were using up. He had caught them in the fewest of seconds and walked into the building with them.

Leaving Jirou to play with her mind, alone? Maybe, she'd catch Bakugo glancing at her once in a while with a sneer or a mocking angry face; per usual.

' How would he feel if I did that back? ' ' He'd kill me, just like those looks, ' Her thoughts were around those when catching her fiery friend being himself.

That Katsuki Bakugo for you.

Thus, no eye contact was permitted for some time between the two in conclusion with one look.

That irritated Bakugo to the extremes, who could just disrespect him like that? His friend.

The one friend he can tolerate in any situation.

The wind had started to pick up on that late afternoon before lunch had summoned upon their noses.

But, while they were watching the battles, Momo's fight against Uraraka, was delayed and put as the second to last one supposed to go.

Momo took Kaminari's spot next to Jirou while he was absent from her side; aiding to his friend jokingly.

While watching Mineta and Sato fight, Momo patted the cursing pain of Jirou's head- lightly and with soft grace.

Jirou winced slightly before peering over at Momo with an eye open; other closed due to the pain on the same side- rubbing the top of her head where Momo's hand was a second ago.

Momo had an apologetic expression cure her soft pale skin. " It's fine, I got hurt like expected. " Jirou roller her eyes, Momo suppressed a laugh.

Scratching at her throat to rip through her pursed lips. " Alright, that's good to here, " Momo's angelic smile surged through Jirou's lack of energetic spirit.

Jirou looked at the smile with detail before Bakugo walking towards her made her attention swerve.

He was walking towards her; the last battle finished and it was Momo's turn. Momo didn't realize it was her turn until Aizawa spoke over anyone's outside and inside thoughts.

" Momo and Uraraka. "

That beaming energy through Momo's soul shunned through the darkness of the after math from the test between Kaminari and Jirou.

She couldn't get the feeling of his lips off of hers, it's was placed there for a reason; what reason?

She was gaining hints towards the feeling of heat surfacing, not only to her face, but her stomach.

She has yet to talk to the boy that she feels this around- about it.
Who knows if he feels it just like Bakugo and her feel it?

You will never know until you try to get the answers with regret and risk.

Momo leaped from Jirou's side with a simple goodbye. Jirou knows she is better than to give a simple goodbye; her anxious side was showing for his spare.

She's never seen Momo in battle; perfect?

Bakugo finished to the finish line of getting to replace where Momo was replacing for Kaminari.

Standing next to her wasn't different- the same actually, just like that night they spent together.

Was it accidental they stumbled upon each other's shoulder, or was it futuristically supposedly planned out?