I'm Not Falling For That

Momo had arrived that evening to her humble abode. Not baring to waste energy by opening her door, a servent luckily shook the nob and opened the door.

To Momo unexplained absence, her Father scurried to her side, patiently to impatiently awaiting her arrival more than her Step-Mothers.

The umbrella she purposely always left in her locker was finally home to it's belonging, she needed it.

The rain had been blocked- just as efficent as the boiling taste in her stomach, the blood sizzling inside for an odd reason she wasn't devoted on.

It shook her core and hurt her further inside, a twisting feeling she bonded her lips together about to never spoil.

" Momo! You're home, what took so long? Are you okay? "

Her father complained to her " I'm fine ", wasn't something true to the family.

She was being truthful for the most part, other than the feeling inside that was fading left and right from her.

Yaoyorozu stepped further into the home she adored for the most part and took a chilling seat.

Momo had given into her father worrying, " I'm fine- really. I just have this boiling feeling inside, I'll figure it out myself. " Momo crossed her feet in her chair by the entrance.

Momo didn't confide for once in her Father's fatherly instincts that it was something she'd need checked out.

She had her own business to attend to in her room, especially to her homework and research about the hidden feeling.

She knew no one had her business to but into yet, though- if information could be sent upon her, she'd blessed their forgiven to unforgiven soul.

Momo stepped up and took balance into her steps before a servent she's never really talked to- politely took her bag from her hands.

Personally, she's never took a licking to her maids or anyone besides her family, though- Momo can't help but feel as if these maids are helpless.

Stuck within money issues, needy for friends, she feels continously bad she's never shown how much consideration she has for her helpers.

She can't feel nothing but feel as if they dislike her for the wrong reasons,
Her Step-Mother, she never takes shit from, forbids the new maids and old ones to never talk.

Unless necessary, like asking to hold a coat, asking for a certain meal, other than that, they are forbidden to talk to the family above their ranks.

Momo doesn't want them to look at her like as if she's never cared a little for them, like her Step-Mother.

Her steps were hollow to everyones ears, Momo ignored every request her Father tried to get her to listen about- how this works, how he needs for her to listen and talk to a doctor.

She was fine, in reality, her mind was in shambles.

Her halls were decorated to the rim with artworks from around the world, almost too exquisite to be within this household.

Never perfect, thus perfection was always the declaration of home for one.

Her heels clamped the whole way abruptly to her staircase, her energy drained beside the savored energy for her homework and research.

The topic isn't hard to understand with Social Studies, which that is her homework topic.

So, she told herself against the matter of homework first, the stranger thing came first.