Death By Denial; Nonfatal

Oh did this come as a surprise to the two of them none the less when they had to think further ahead the next few weeks.

Jirou was happily in a first ever relationship with Kaminari and the one thing on her mind mostly, ' Would she care? '

That referring to Momo. Momo surely was her closest friend yet, besides her new boyfriend, so that is to be expected thought of.

Congratulations was all Kaminari was to assume their friend would respond with, Jirou though nothing more but more.

However, she could look at it the same way Kaminari dismissed it, she accepted the date.

Not the relationship? How different?

She their closest friend; perhaps Jirou's, since Kaminari has begun his continuation with the other friend group more.

He's part of a squad he has high hopes for.

Just like Jirou's career.
Her music career was just to start soon.

Right around the corner maybe, she just wanted to know if she won't be alone.

Reluctantly calling Momo for music assistance in hopes of getting to know her real taste in music or chance it, an experience.

Momo had arrived minutes ago to Jirou's home, politely introducing herself, her Mother and Father were leaving that minute.

So maybe the " Welcome in dear, " and the " Nice to meet you! " wasn't so enlightening.

" Your music career..? " Momo stared blankly with white huge eyes of question and confusion you see in an anime with questionable questions to confuse.

Jirou just blushed excitedly and nodded rapidly. " Yes! I need help creating a song, "

Momo just turned her head to her shoulder more and stared into Jirou's eyes.

They had more light than the light she was receiving on the question at hand that just so happened to be something she had to answer.

Confused. " What kind of song? "

Momo had realized she had said that outside of her mind, not realizing she had just understood everything quietly.

Sorta looking like a liar. " Well, I was thinking a hardcore love song! A small rock beat with the main of love! "

" You seem way out of character! What is going on with you? A love song?! "

Jirou just took the minutes of awkward silence to notice she could've accidentally spoke on her relationship with their friend.

" Well, might as well get started! "

Momo dragged a soft sigh as Jirou place random pieces of paper on the floor.

Right infront of Momo.

" What would your song name be? "

" Hm, well I did say it was a love song, "

" Most love songs are about getting back together, falling in love again, breaking up and getting back together..? "

" I got it! "

" Do you? "

" No! "

Jirou just smiled sarcastically at a crazy falling for Jirou, Yaoyorozu.

" Well, if someone was still into you, would you get back to get her with them, or move on? "

...

" Jirou? "