Chalk Colored Cheeks

Jirou was preparing for the event to happen this day she decided to wake up without complaint on.

The weekend.

Weekend date night.

It was the weekend day, Saturday, she had made plans to go for a date with Kaminari.

" It's a small thing for coffee this morning, It'll be all so fine, just.. " Jirou stared at herself in the mirror.

It was about seven o' clock and she is meeting up with Kaminari for breakfast and coffee in an hour.

Her mother knows she has a date, but no description of whom it is.

Jirou was impatient most of the night, she waited and waited late at night just for a text saying it could be much sooner.

That wasn't what she wanted.

She thought of how she could've rejected his date and just kept their kissing connections a secret and on and on.

Though, that's a little weird to her since they aren't together.

So, that kiss was her approval of the date, she just wanted to confirm it, that basic " I don't mind a date, " in her style of choice in words was more than what she needed to say.

He was going to plan to take her on a date sooner or later, it was just a matter of time.

For the both of them.

It was inevitable.

Jirou continuously stared into the void of her blank mirror before a knock was at her door.

" Coming? " Jirou was confused.

Jirou looked once more into the mirror before picking up her bag and walked to her door.

Her black cropped long sleeve turtleneck went overtop of her tucked in white t-shirt. Black cargo pants went swell with her tops, black and white shoes went almost too well with her fit.

It wasn't to much of a special date, something casual would be perfect, that was their plans.

Something casual.

Jirou stopped outside of her door before touching her knob, turning it the right way to open it.

It revealed two people.

Her Mother was one.

Kaminari was the other.

" So Jirou, why didn't you tell me your date for today was Denki? "

' Shit. '

Jirou sighed before looking down.

Jirou wasn't sure if it would matter if she was going on a date with the boy, apparently it was to everyone around her this early morning.

" Are you ready to go? "

Kaminari's early morning slightly deeper voice woke her up from her thoughts.

Her bag- she didn't remember grabbing, was suddenly in her hands.
Though, it wasn't sudden, it was there the whole time.

Jirou looked up. She eyed Kaminari before her mother.

" I personally didn't think it matter, anyways; yes. I am ready! " Jirou tried to be as energetic as Kaminari was.

Is.

Kaminari gave a sweet smile, Jirou returned it before she walked out from her bedroom, the two outside of her door moving to give her room.

" Well, you two have fun! " Jirou's mother wished only a mother could do for their child.