Taking in deep breaths, you wobbled a bit, but with the help on the furniture, you managed to navigate. However a few minutes in, which was probably because the morphine wore off, instant pain coming from your side, shot down to your legs - causing you too shake.

Closing your eyes, waiting for the impact of your body falling onto the floor, the impact never came.

Instead you felt your legs hover above the ground.

Fluttering your eyes open, your orbs met yellow ones that were amusingly looking forward.

"Exactly." Was the only thing he muttered as he walked into the bathroom with you.

"B-but..I don't want you to see me naked." You embarrassingly whispered.

Placing you down on the modern built in bench that ran across the entire shower wall, "You are already practically naked right now in front of me." He commented, confused why you would care about being naked in front of him now.

"I'm not! The panty and bra is covering the main things." You fought back shyly.

Unable to resist a smirk, Hisoka ran his finger through his straight locks and deeply sighed. Your resistance was too much sometimes.

"Y/n I have seen you naked so many times I can't even put a number to it. I know what you look like without anything on."

Noticing you weren't really blushing, but rather had this sullen countenance, Hisoka knelt down in front of you, holding your calves from behind to get your attention.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Hisoka lowly questioned.

Still averting his gaze. You looked down and twiddled with your fingers.

"It's just.." You trailed off into silence, growing more uncomfortable.

"It's just not a nice feeling to be taken care of because I..I can't do it myself anymore." You finally admitted.

Like a penny dropping, Hisoka's eyes softened as he let go of your legs to stand up. Understanding completely where you were coming from.

Looking up at Hisoka, afraid you might have offended his kind gesture somehow. You noticed he took his shirt off and turned around. Revealing his beautifully sculptured back that had a massive black spider tattoo spread across every muscularity inch of his back.

"If you look down. You'll see a dark scar and uneven skin layered around the area." You heard him say.

Trailing your eyes rather slowly down his sexily curved back that made your heart race a bit, your eyes stopped once it came to what he was talking about. A scar located near his lower spine.

"Seven years ago I got shot there and it paralysed me. For good,I thought. But you helped me heal Y/n. And it was difficult. I made it extremely difficult for you to help me because I couldn't handle the fact that someone had to take care of me because I was incapable. I fought with you a lot, but eventually I stopped because I realised you weren't someone that was going to judge me, and categorise me as weak just because I couldn't help myself. I understood that you wanted to help me because you just genuinely cared and wanted to make my life easier." Hisoka explained, halting mid sentence to turn around and kneel back down in front of you.