Chapter Forty Eight

It had been 1 year. One year since Chase had left for his music career. He facetimed me every night. He texted me everyday while he was in the studio. He took videos of him traveling around the world.

Today was my graduation and Chase told me he was coming to see me and I was beyond excited.

Currently I was in my room, curling my hair, while listening to Chase's music. It made me safe, as if he were here singing it to me in person.

While I was in the middle of curling a strand of hair, there was a knock on the door.

I put my curling iron down and walk over to the door, while holding the strand of hair in my hands.

I open the door to see Chase standing there in his rock attire and he looked really good. On top of it he had his cap and gown on, considering he was graduating today as well. After he got signed he did home schooling and we had the same classes.

"Hi," I say as he smiles, pulling me in for a hug.

"I missed you," he mumbles as his head is in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

"I missed you more," I whisper in his ear.

"Impossible," he smirks, pulling away.

"Let me help you with your hair," Chase says, grabbing the curling iron as I sit down.

"When did you start being a hair stylist?" I giggle as he shrugs, curling my hair.

"Last week when one of my band members had to get their hair redone because her hair stylist fucked it up," Chase chuckles as I get quiet.

"her?"

"Yeah, her names Courtney. Don't overthink about it babe. Courtney doesn't like me and I don't like her. I like you too much," he reassures me as I nod, trying to not think about it as much.

"All done, now let's go graduate," he smiles, grabbing my hand and we walk out to the field.

"Grace Hicks, Fernando hoover, Chase Hudson," they call other names then once they call Chase's I see Chase moment slater walk across the stage, smiling wide.

At the end they offered people to do speeches and I was a certain one who was chosen.

"Hi Everyone. Wow. It feels crazy to be on this stage right now. I never thought I'd make it to this point. With everything that happened in my life, I never thought I'd still be here and happy. there's one person that has made my life great. His name is Chase Hudson, or as you all know him now as Lil Huddy. Before he was 'Lil Huddy' he was my everything. He still is. He's so caring, sweet, and knows how to brighten me up or put a smile on my face," I say and I can see him smiling at me.

"He's helped with me with so many things. Coming out of high school into College isn't fun. Who said it would be? My mom was my biggest supporter, and I bet she's looking down on me and is so proud," I smile.

"I want to thank my Father for telling me about this place and pushing me to stride towards what I want. Now I will be a publisher at New York Publishing company thanks to this school," I smile.

Everyone claps and I walk off stage, heading back to my seat.

"you did great babe," Chase said before I sat back down. I smiled at him and he made a kissy face.

After the ceremony everyone stands up and everyone goes to find their parents.

I see Chase talking to his parents, standing right by them is Vinnie.

I walk up to Chase and he sees me, giving me a hug.

"Hi gorgeous ", he whispers in my ear and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi handsome. How's touring?" I ask as he pulls away from the hug, his hands connect to mine.

"It's fun. Very tiring but I'm loving the best life. All it needs is you," he says as I start to blush.

"How was school?"

"I finished out the year strong. And you'll be very pleased to hear that I got my English degree and I have a job interview Monday," I smile as he picks me up while hugging me.

"That's my girl", he says.

That's right. I was his girl. I couldn't imagine it any differently.