Gingerly caressing your jaw, "You still are going to drive me around from time to time though. I'm royalty after all." He teased, trying to lighten up this death-bed mood. And effortlessly achieving so, because he saw you grin.

"Ah yes. When you put it like that how can I refuse you."

After saying that, the two of you silently stared into each other's eyes. Rather enjoying the caressing feeling on the side of your face. His cold fingers felt blissful against your hot skin.

"I hope we aren't going home.." You timidly whispered.

".. You're ill Y/n." Hisoka commented.

"Please..at least one more place. Somewhere I really want to go.."

Unable to be stern with you right now, Hisoka's eyes uncharacteristically softened. "What place?" He gave in.

Smiling weakly, "Japan. I want to ride down the quiet river that's surrounded by cherry blossoms under the night sky with you.." You unawarely stated with a sincere affectionate undertone. One you not supposed to have. Hisoka was just your best friend. A sex Buddy. Nothing more right? But this feeling...Were you crushing on him?

Hearing your tired voice and seeing your weakened state, right now, Hisoka would rather step down as leader than say no to your face.

Sighing with contemplation, "I'll change the destination." He lowly stated.

It's not like you had a liver to go back home too because there wasn't any luck to find one yet.

Just as Hisoka was about to leave and take this liver issue into his own hands. He heard you whisper out his name.

"I know we just friends.. But do you think you can.." You shyly trailed off. Afraid you might be asking too much from him.

"..Never mind. I forgot." You nervously lied. Turning your head away from him.

Knowing you blatantly lied to his face, Hisoka remained quiet while staring at the back of your head. Wondering why you still struggled communicate with him.

How many more situations and moments must you and him share until you could feel truly comfortable around him. To ask for anything and everything like he wanted you too.

Since it seemed you weren't, he had to do it for you. Somehow, figure out what you could want right now. It could only be something physical you wanted if you started off by saying 'I know we friends, but can you..'
Deciding to not let this go, Hisoka walked back to you.

"Shift up." He indifferently instructed.

Opening your eyes, you looked at him in a confused, but surprised manner.

Since you were rather delayed, Hisoka shifted you a bit to the side and laid down next to you before bringing you closer to him - making your head rest comfortably against his chest.

"O-oh.." You mumbled, feeling rather flustered but content.

Relaxing further, you slowly slid your arm over Hisoka's chest. Still feeling partially timid about the physical contact as friends.

"..How did you know?" You asked.

"I didn't. I assumed." He curtly replied.

".. Thank you. It's just.. Having you near calms me down, and dulls down the pain..Everything doesn't seem so bad when you near." He heard you almost inaudibly whisper.

Feeling rather proudly content with knowing how his presence made you feel, the entire situation seemed like he did have some sort of control over things.

Although it wasn't as good as finding a liver for you to end the pain and illness for good, creating moments in time that eased your pain and calmed your aching body was a small victory worth feeling content about.

Waiting for sleep to steal you away due to the morphine and serenity he created for you, Hisoka took out his phone and started to lure out donors.

Eventually he ended up taking the most inhuman way of finding a match.

Advertising on the black market and  assassination hit list under an alias that he was willing to pay $500 Million to anyone that could find someone with a negative AB blood type, a smiliar in height and weight to you, and had a liver in good condition - meaning not a drinker. And obviously, not dead - for too long.

He didn't really care about the life of the other person he had to kill for that liver. Your life was obviously more valuable. Common sense. And perks of being a natural murderer huh?

He knew by the end of the day or two, Hisoka would have several candidates. Being rewarded half a billion dollars wasn't child's play. Anyone would jump at that kind of cash.

Placing his phone down, Hisoka caressed your bruised face that man inflicted with his gun ever so tenderly. He was glad that you killed him. How dare he hurt your precious body this way.

"I'll get you a new liver Y/n.. Don't worry." He murmured underneath his breath, noticing passed the bruises, your skin was turning paler and had several blotches of discolouration. Signs your liver was in its final stages of shutting down.

Hearing tiny footsteps walk down the stairs, Hisoka averted his gaze to the side and saw it was Maleeka.

"Is mummy okay?" She sadly asked.

"..She's fine. Just tired. She's going to be really tired a lot from now on." Hisoka vaguely replied.

"But sleep is good right?"

Although falling off to sleep in your ill state is the worst possible thing to happen, because death could visit you easily in your slumbered state - was one of the reasons he wanted to lay with you from now on incase you crashed. But Hisoka couldn't tell any of that to Maleeka. Obviously he had to lie.

"Sleep is good." He assured, noticing her tense body partial relax after that.

"You going to stay with Orihime for a bit remember? I'm leaving you with her later. I'll be back with mummy soon. I just need to take her somewhere. Besides..Right now you will be safer with all the other guys back at home." Hisoka quietly explained. Although that was the truth, and not really caring about whether Maleeka had to attend school anymore right now. The Joker didn't want Maleeka around to potentially witness you get sicker. There was only so many ways Hisoka could prevent her from seeing you ill.

"How long until I see you and mummy again?" She asked with an obvious disappointed undertone.

"Sleep tonight by Orihime's house and sleep one more time. And I'll be there to get you." Hisoka indirectly answered her question to not make 2 days seem like a long time.

"Mmm..okay." She timidly responded. Understanding that it was dangerous to travel with her parents now, and also understanding that her parents needed alone time. She was stoked that her parents were finally getting along. If they needed alone time to strengthen their bond. She was more than willing to give them that privacy.