Chapter Forty One

Start from the beginning

I then pull up the ramp which like all of them has a storm drain that is slightly heated and flows out to the ocean. Before driving out onto the streets of Monte Carlo.

As I begin to navigate through Monaco.

"So first stop is going down to Boulevard Louis II" I say taking a corner, and speeding up.

As we wind our way through Monaco, you can see the groups of people taking videos and pictures of the cars on the street.

Eventually the ocean comes into view, and I round the final corner slowing to a stop to let people cross the road.

"Theres so many people in such a small area".

"Forty thousand daily, in one square mile"

"Its more then New York".

"Yeah it is" I confirm before I notice the last person.

"Hold onto something" I mutter.

"You don't have an 'oh shit' handle" Olivia says before using the dashboard for support, right before I floor it down the stretch towards a tunnel.

Rolling down the windows, the sound of the V12 engine behind us roars, reverberating from the tunnel, before I slow down as I don't want to get a ticket for doing sixty in a thirty.

"Everyone outside the tunnel just took a video of you doing that" Olivia says.

"People come to Monaco to either be videotaped, or to take videos".

"So this is a flashy rich person's haven".

"Something like that, theres also no tax here if you prove your a Monaco citizen, you also can't go into the Casino if you are".

"Are you a Monaco citizen".

"No, I'm a New Yorker like you, I don't spend enough time in my other homes outside the US to qualify".

"Yet you use all your houses" Olivia muses.

"Yes, and I spend most of my year in the Hamptons" I admit.

"You miss home don't you?" she says.

"It's your home too" I point out.

"I mean half my closet is in your mansion, and then you also got more made".

"I'm an artist Olivia, and I had a lot of time on my hands when no one is around".

"I mean you do have a lot of hobbies, piano, guitar, swimming, cooking, designing, reading, working out, you personally tend to your entire fleet of cars, collect art, your a very capable athlete, there's probably more I don't know".

"Nope, you got everything Livi" I say before we exit a tunnel. "Also any type of thing you want to see?".

"The highest point of Monaco, I can do the picture I wanted of you" Olivia says with a smile.

"Okay then we have a long drive" I muse, taking a round about exit, and heading towards Mont Agel.

Monaco traffic was always thick it's just how the city was, until of course I left the border, and entered France heading up into a residential area, and stopping.

"Right here in the road seems good" I mutter.

"You want me to take a picture of you leaning on your hood with your back to Monaco. Right here" she says, as I back up turning the car ninety degrees.

"Yes I do" I smile.

Putting the car in park I get out and walk to the front of the car and lean against it, considering I've done modelling before.

"You're the director girl what do you want me to do".

"Glasses on" she says, and I put my aviators on.

"Small smile, and make sure I can see the Patek".

"It suits me doesn't it" I say through my teeth, as she takes pictures.

"Yes it does now one foot on the hood".

"Ok" I say brushing off the bottom of my right shoe so that I don't scratch the carbon fibre.

"Tilt your head how with your elbows resting on your knees and your hand clasped".

Again I did as she said.

"Okay that all" Olivia says.

"You're taking one with me" I say.

"What am I going to use as a tripod".

I then got off my car and walked over to her before taking her phone, and balancing it on a rock face.

"That" I reply before sitting on one side of the hood and Olivia on the other with both of us looking at each other before her camera light went off.

I then get up and walk over to where the phone was and looked at the picture.

"Damn who's that beautiful girl?" I tease making her blush heavily.

"That's me" she says in a baby voice, and I just laugh.

"I'm keeping this picture it's the only one you can't post out of today's" I say.

"Why not?" Olivia asks.

"Because the moment's between us are ours, and as you mimicked me I don't like sharing, and this moment is one I don't want to share with anyone but you".

"You never cease to make me love you more".

"As do you".

"What do you like the most about me?" she asks looking up at me.

"Only if you'll answer in return" I muse, and she nods.

"You're selfless, and care about everyone, that's one of the reasons I'm glad I have you by my side" I say.

"How protective you are, but mostly that you treat me better then anyone else I've met".

"That's because things that are supposed to happen do, I have been a broken man, a criminal, an orphan, a guardian, a first love, and now I get to say that I've given away my heart to someone entirely, I will fight for the rest of my life to love you, to protect you, to be what you need. Because I know better then anyone that since the day I met you I was drawn to you, love isn't just a four letter word it's an indescribable thing that means I now love someone more then I loved anything else in my nearly eighteen years of life and that is you bellissima".

As I spoke I saw Olivia's smile grow and in her eyes I could see how happy I make her feel, and if that was all I do for the rest of my life I could live with that because I sure as hell could never live without her.

I wanted this chapter to not necessarily be about Monaco but about showing how these two have grown together, especially if you remember their thoughts about one another when meeting, also next chapter everyone ends up in Monaco, comment, vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌