𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[...]

Time flew by so friggin fast and I turn out to be an avenger, which my mother doesn't agree about, but here am I on a mission, Saturday evening and I'm suppose to be at home having a wine playing my favorite song but that didn't happen.

My relationship with Nat grew even more stronger day by day, although she gets jealous from time to time but I find that cute. She gets annoying sometimes but I still love her, and also the big surprise is-yeah nothing, I have none.

My ex-fiance? I have never seen him again but Jared told me that he is now a business man with a wife who is a blonde, three kids and living in Europe. And well Jared has a boyfriend, I know after so many years he finally dated. The two (Alexandria and Charlotte) they are a couple, didn't expect that but yeah...

My dad and I, uhmm we kind of turned out to be bestfriends, and accidentally buys strawberries for mom. We also build something together that made my mom go crazy-- a good way of being crazy...

Someone yanks my side pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Are you day dreaming?" he asked sarcastically.

How can someone day dream after you got thrown on a damn wall.

"Of course dad, I am" I replied sarcastically

"Oh really... Just c'mon, we're about to blow this thing" and with that my dad carries me out of the building, flying of course.

I entered the quinjet and I sat beside Nat, who has a worried look.

"Hi Natty" I said as I peck a kiss on her cheek

"We're you out of your mind?!!!" She exclaimed

"He attacked me!!!" I reasoned same tone as hers

"Now look... You're bleeding" she punched my wounded arm making it more worse

"Ouch" I said, she then started to clean it, I stayed there while the others stares at us. "She really is hormonal" I said looking at Clint, the avengers burst out laughing and Nat yanks my arm, again.

"Why so aggressive?" I smirked at her and she raised her eyebrows

"Y/n I love you but fuck, you're an idiot" she said making me blush.

...

And so, that's how my life went, and one thing is for sure, don't ever settle for anyone who doesn't appreciate who you are.

And maybe that someone that you are looking for is right there in front you...

Take the risk 'cause if you don't you will never know what it's like. Try and conquer your fear with or without the love of your life, trust me it's worth it.

"Life is about moments.
Don't wait for them.
Create them."

THE END

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰