𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

After the conversation that I had with my mom, I was about to talk to my sister and to get to know her, even though I don't like little kids, but oh well she wasn't here, she has school.

Well, at least she goes to a normal school. I thought to myself as I walked down the hallway to Natasha's room. It was 2 pm in the afternoon and FRIDAY told me that she's in there.

I knock on her door three times.

"Just a sec" she shouts, so I waited for her.

After a few seconds she opens the door. She was wearing a black tanktop, black jeans, and her hair was on a low bun. She wasn't wearing a make up, which made my smile grew even more.

Wow, she still looks pretty without make up, hmm I wish I could do that though, but this bruises wouldn't let me, maybe one day.

She cleared her throat making me pull away from my thoughts.

"Hi" I said then she smiled

"Hi" she replied

"I'm here to bring this back" I said, then she looks at my hands who are holding her hoodie, "don't worry, I washed it" I said

"Keep it" she said

"What? No, no, it's yours so -"

She cuts me off saying, "Y/n" her voice was serious

"Nat" I said

We were both looking at each others eyes as if we were having a staring contest, her green eyes mixing up with my E/C ones made it more even interesting.

Oh c'mon. I thought to myself, I couldn't take it anymore so I shoved it in her face as I run away from her.

"You're so stubborn" she shouts back, but I didn't look back, so I just giggled.

...

I groomed around the compound looking for things that had change, when something caught my eye at the very end of the room. The wall was painted by a color that doesn't mix up the other one, making it ugly.

"Why?" I asked myself, then a flashed appeared in front of me.

"Hey, Princess" he greeted making me scoff.

"Pietro" I said looking back at the wall.

"Who did this?" I asked in disgust, then he looks at the direction that I'm staring at, he laughs

"Oh, that... Captain did that" he said

"It's ugly" I said making him look at me, "what?, it's true, who does mix green that looks like brown to violet that looks like red but it's actually purple.... And green" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm confused" he said.

"Me too" I said as I pat his back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quickly changing the subject

"I'm on my way to the kitchen, princess" he said a bit sass on his voice

"Oh, is that so" I said as I cocked an eyebrow

"Whatever, I'm hungry" he said then he flashed again leaving me alone.

...

"FRIDAY, give me something to do" I said cause I'm bored

"Why don't you train" the AI suggest

"I'm not in the mood for that" I said as I lay on the floor in the middle of the corridor.

"Eat"

"Not hungry"

The AI keeps on suggesting, every possible way to keep me occupied but nothing, nothing caught my interest. But then again, the AI spoke

"Dance?" Friday asked. I though for a minute.

"Mhmm, why not?" I said as I sit up.

"Yes" FRIDAY said in relief making me roll my eyes with a smile.

I went to my room to grab my pointe shoe. As I pick it up, I felt like I was the old me again, so I stared at it with a smile on my face.

Why did I give up dancing.... I thought to myself making me dig up the memories, which I don't want to.

So, I walked out of my room, making sure that no one follows me. I was holding my pointe shoes as I run all the way from my room to my secret dance room.

I pushed the wall that is placed at the very dark and cold room, in between two house plants and a portrait of myself placed on the middle.

No one comes in here cause I only have the access.

As I enter the room, I felt a familliar feeling that lingered through out my whole body, thick blood red, velvet curtains, soft. The floor was so exceptionally clean and shiny, that I can almost see my own reflection in it, and the piano was playing a song softly.

I put on my pointe shoe, then I made my way to the centre of the room.

Nat's POV

I saw y/n rushing out coming from her room, which is a bit sus. So, I followed her quietly. She keeps on running down the hallway, which made me realize that she was going to a room that is restricted for everyone (according to Tony). I was about to approach her, when I saw her pushing a wall.

"What the hell" I mumbled under my breath as she enters the room, forgetting to close the door or wall.

I was debating wether to go in or not, but then I heard a soft piano playing a ballet song, and my ass got curious, so why not.

I stood there on the doorway, then there she was - dancing perfectly

[ Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake... Playing on the background ]

Her head smoothly traveled with her arms, and her stance was firm, but not stiff, and she maintained her pointe perfectly, like a flamingo standing on one foot, with every turn and every step that she does was so smooth, she was dancing, conssumed by the sound, along with her eyes closed -

"What ya looking at, Romanoff" a man's voice appeared, pulling me back to reality.

"Shush" I said then he covered his mouth with his hands, joining me on the doorway.

"Oh, you're looking at her" he nudges my side with a smirk on his face, "she's so beautiful, right?" He asked, then I nodded

"Yeah... She is..." I breathed, he was eyeing me at the corner of his eyes with a grin on his lips, "she dance?" I asked.

"Top best" he said, he paused a bit as he stares at his daughter, then he added, "she always do everything so perfectly, she wipes out every imperfection that she sees, and sometimes she goes on too far"

"She's a perfectionist"

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰