𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

You wake up around 11:17 p.m, it was night time and the redhead was asleep by your side, she wasn't hugging you but your legs were tangled up to each other, you pull away slowly not wanting to wake her up and to your success you smiled at yourself looking at her. Your tummy made a noise so you detached yourself from your room making your way to the kitchen, and since it was night time the entire compound was silent which gave you peace.

You searched for food in the cabinet and you saw something that you haven't eaten in a very long time.

"Cheetos" you whisper-shouted and you grab the biggest one.

...

After a while you found yourself sneaking in to your father's lab and to your relief he wasn't there, you wandered around until you saw something that you probably shouldn't touch but because of that curiousity you started to add something to it.

"He's getting old" you mumbled quietly as you giggled all by yourself.

"Oh hello y/n" a voice appeared making you jump

"Who's there?" You asks quietly

"Oh, don't worry, it's FRIDAY" the AI spoke quietly too

"Hey, FRIDAY, don't tell my dad that I came here" you whispered

"Yeah sure it would be our little secret but why are we whispering?" She whispered making you chuckle

"We don't want anyone to know that I'm here" you replied back still whispering.

"Who's there?" Another voice appeared again but now it was a man's voice, you hide under the table as you heard footsteps coming in closer.

Then, you realized that it was your father, you started to crawl slowly not wanting him to see you.

"FRIDAY, did someone came here?" He asks

"No one came in here, boss" the AI replied then Tony hummed in response.

You on the other hand was crawling out of the room, by the time you got out, you started running quietly.

Now, your father was looking down on his table amazed by what's on it, the divice is now working because of you, he questioned himself on how or who did it, but sadly the thought of you fixing it didn't cross his mind at all, and he just assumed that Banner did it.

The hallway was dark yet you were running as if someone was following you then, you bump into something on your way making you fall to the ground but suddenly you hit on a soft but toned body, they let out a soft moan because of you being on top of them.

Both of your face was only inch away, your lips parted as you were panting softly, your warm breath sending goosebumps to her entire body, then your eyes meet and in that moment, time was moving so slow, your heart-beats sync in together as if you were having the same heart as hers, her hard look turns out to be soft realizing that you were the one on top of her.

You quickly moved to the side laying your back to the cold floor, she looks at you then you let out a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry about that" you apologized holding back your laugh, you look at her then she smiled

"Why were you running?" She asks

"Cause I don't want anyone to see me" you replied sitting up, you look down to the redhead and her cheeks started to burn

"You okay?" You asks her

"Yeah, I'm okay" she replied a bit flustered

Of course it is awkward but you didn't want to make it feel awkward, so you started to ramble some words to her making her giggle.

"Why are you up?" You asks her

"I noticed that you were gone so" she looks away from you without finishing her sentence.

"Oh yeah that, I was hungry so I went to the kitchen" you replied, then she looked at you

"Speaking of food, I have something in mind, IF you're up for it" she had a grin on her face making you blush

"I'm always up, now tell me what is it" you said a smile crossing your lips, she stands up holding out her hand for you to grab so you accepted it, then she drags you out.

You didn't bother to asks her where you were going because you know her, not that well though, but you knew that she wouldn't tell you, so yeah, you just hop on her motorcycle, wrapping your arms on her waist so that you wouldn't fall, the redhead blushed again by your touch, nah I don't know why she blushed but its fun.

And for the first time, you felt so free, why? Because your entire life you were always being followed by your guards that no matter where you go they will always be there but this time you two were alone.

...

Under the starry sky with her holding your hand while the both of you eat your ice creams. She gives you a look before dragging you. You stared at your hands who were connected to the redhead's hand, and suddenly your face started to burn, you like it, you like how her fingers intertwined with yours, felt romantic not friendly, friends don't do it that way.

Then all of a sudden you stopped walking when you noticed that you were on top of a building, you let go of her hand and you stepped back to where you came from, then she looks at you with a frowned look. She doesn't understand why you backed out or why you let go of her hand.

She tries to look into your eyes but you avoided it, you were embarassed, and you rarely get embarassed by something or by someone .

"Is something wrong?" She asks concern in her voice

"No, nothing's wrong, it's just that-" you look at her straight to the eye then she noticed that you were afraid

"You're afraid of heights" she points out then you nodded still embarassed, she gives you a smile then, "c'mon it's okay, I'll be here" she reassures you then you shake your head

"I can't" you declined, she steps in closer to you, taking your hands on hers

"It's gonna be okay" she tries again

"But-"

"Ah ah ah, no buts" she said sternly, you closed your eyes as soon as she started to pull you, you hold her hands tightly and to your surprise you made it to the edge of the rooftop, you burried your face on her shoulders hugging her tightly.

The redhead giggled by your sudden movement, hugging you back, your heart was beating so fast as if you were going to have a heart attack

...

You were now sitting on the edge of the building, with your head resting on her shoulders and of course the redhead is blushing, while you look at your engagement ring questioning yourself, if he is really worth it or not...

"Is that why you didn't want to live in the tower, because you're afraid of heights?" She asks out of the blue, you giggled a bit before answering her

"Yeah that's why" you replied, you take in a deep breath still looking at your engagement ring.

Natasha can tell that something is bothering you and she wanted to asks what it was but she couldn't form any words, she's aware that she only met you for a few days but you were growing in her and it came to a point that she already cares for you not because you're a Stark but because you were something else, something unique.

"Nat" your voice is serious making her worry, "is it possible to question your relationship with someone?" You asks her making her look at you.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰