𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

"Happy" You greet him with a big smile on your lips as you both went for a hug, "i've missed you" you said hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you too, Ms. Y/n" he said with a smile.

"We talked about this" I scold as we both break from the hug.

"I'm still trying to get the hang of it, Ms - I mean, y/n" he said then I smiled, he soon took my suitcase from me and he put it on the trunk and being the gentleman that he already is, he opened the door for me, so before I hopped in, I made a curtsy making him chuckle. He closed the door as I settle myself inside the car, I was sitting on the passengers seat since I don't want to seat on the backseat (only when he's the driver).

He then, starts the engine. I put a classic music on the radio as the car started moving.

"So, how was your flight?" He asked.

"It was good" I said as I took off my shoes, then I added, "how about you? How's your work?" I asked.

"Still the forehead of security" he joked which made me giggle, I sat on a criss cross and I can sense that his eyeing me at the corner of his eyes, then I smirked.

"What?" I asked, he didn't need to answer me cause I heard his tummy growls, I giggled a bit, before adding,

"Cheeseburgers" we both said it in unison as we both laugh.

...

We arrived at the Avengers Compound at the exact 5:18 p.m.

He opened the door for me with my suitcase on his hands, I was about to grab it from his hands but,

"Ah, no" he said and I chuckled a bit

"Ugh fine" I said as we both enetered the compound, I was carrying my handbag and the food that we bought on our way here.

The weather was a bit warm which is good and the sun was setting down which made an orange and pink effect on the sky. I smiled at the view as I saw my mom and dad just outside the doorway.

"Mom" I said as we both went on a very tight hug, I took in her scent, that I missed so badly. After a few minutes of hugging, we both pulled away, I smiled at her and so did she, then, my father cleared his throat which caught my attention to look at him.

"Dad" I said quietly, the tension was a bit thick since I don't know if I'm going to hug him or not, so, "hi" I said and he smiled a bit.

"Hi" he repeated, we both stood there just watching eachother, without a word.

I really do want to hug him right now but I restrained from doing so.

"So" my mother interrupts, as she looks at me then back to my father, "let's go" she said.

"Uh, yeah, let's go" My father said as he turns away from us.

I looked at my mother, with a look on my face saying 'I told you so' she then smiled sadly.

"I know you'll get to it" she said taking my arms as we enter the main room.

It was quiet inside and I didn't saw anyone except Happy, Mom and Dad, I lounge around as memories floods in through my mind. Memories that I burry at the back of my head twenty three years ago.

They just stood there watching me as I felt my eyes gets watery.

"It's the same room?" I asked and no one answered, so I added, "my bedroom, its still the same room?" I turn to look at them, and they all nodded, "okay then, I'll see you tomorrow" I said turning away from them.

I wiped my face at the back of my palm to stop the tears from falling, soon enough I arrived at my room.

I slowly grab the doorknob and pushed the door open quietly. I scanned the room with me standing on the doorway. The bedsheets are still the same, toys on the floor and paintings (my paintings) on the wall, the curtains was wide open sending a dim light past through my window.

I closed the door behind me as I was inside my room.

"They didn't change anything" I whispered to myself as I take off my shoes. My suitcase was laying on the floor near my closet.

I look at the side of my closet and there it was, filled with every pointe shoe that I ever wore (my mom collects it everytime that I finished a stage show or something).... I smiled looking at it, and oh how I missed dancing.

I shake the feeling of deja vu, and I started to clean my room, I decorated it with a different design.

The next day

You woke up around 5:09 in the morning when your phone started ringing, so you picked it up.

"Good morning, may I speak to Ms. Y/n Stark?" Jared requested. Oh he's in a boss mood today, so you cleared your throat.

"Yes, this is her" you said as you walked out of your room.

"Good news or bad news" he was asking you to pick so you took some time to think as you enetered the kitchen, you put down your phone on the table and put it on loud speaker as if you own the place.

"Bad news first" you replied as you open the fridge, you take off some eggs and bacon and a juice.

"Well, bad news is about Ms. Wheng" you rolled your eyes as you put your hair on a messy bun, you turn on the frying pan and put a bread on the toaster.

"What about her?" You asked hesitantly.

You weren't alone in the kitchen but you didn't notice cause you thought you were in your penthouse, and since you were only wearing a black laced bra and shorts along with long socks, the bruises at your back was flashed to the redhead who is sitting right in the corner watching you.

"She's outside the building banging the door like the bitch she is" he said annoyed.

"Wow, I'm impressed that your doing a great job" you said full of sarcasm, you were flipping the egg with a smirk on your face.

"Uhmm, The bitch is on its way" he said panic in his voice making you laugh.

"Code red bitches" you shout making him chuckle.

"I'm going to resign" he said making you laugh even more.

"Let's see about that" you smirked by yourself.

The redhead was still staring at you like an open book and she had a smile on her lips... And damn the way her emerald green eyes lit up everytime she hears your laugh.

"Wait Jared -"

He cuts you off saying, "Mrs. Stark" he said

"It's Ms. Stark, just because i'm engaged doesn't mean you can call me "Mrs. Stark" " you put on air quotes on it, then you added, " anyways, just tell Ms. Wheng that she can look for another agency" you said with your bossy tone, "and if she doesn't stop that Karen act of hers, I will block her profile in every possible way, that I could" you said as you slam the plate on the table making the redhead jump a bit.

"Uhmm, y-yes and yes" he stuttered again making you roll your eyes.

"Listen Jared, it's just me and calm down... Also get that bitch out of my company... NOW!!" you exclaimed the last part, getting a bit pissed off.

"Copy that, boss... Let me just put you on hold" he said then you hummed in response.

I looked around the room then I spot a woman looking at me straight to my eyes, she narrowed her emerald eyes at me then I furrowed my eyebrows, we stayed like that for about three minutes making my breath hitched audibly.

Shit.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰