𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈

3 days later - 12 pm

"What are you doing?" Wanda asks me as she enters the room.

"Work. What else?" I asks without looking at her.

"Work? You just got out from the medbay" she said standing in front of me.

"And so?" I now look at her and her brows were furrowed.

"You should be taking a rest" she continued with a look of disbelief.

"Rest can wait. Work can't" I response plainly, looking back to my laptop, she keeps on talking and talking and more talking but I didn't pay any attention to her so, she then sighs and walks out.

She knows that she can't change your mind so in less than three minutes another one came in, and this time it was the redhead.

She was eyeing you carefully while you ignored her presence, you were too focused to even notice that she was a bit pissed. Pissed? Why? I don't know.

"What are you doing?" She asks in a serious voice

"Work" I replied the same tone as hers, she then rolls her eyes

"Why?" She asks

" 'cause it's important" I replied back still not glancing at her.

"Isn't your health important?" She asks again making me look at her.

"Mhmm, it is but kind of not right now" I shrugged then she made another eyeroll, you go back to your work then she steps closer

"Stop that, whatever you are doing stop it" she commands you

"No can do" I replied back still looking at my laptop

I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I want to be alone, but if this pretty (yes, she is pretty) redhead right here won't stop, then I might as well tell something that I might regret.

"Y/N!" Her voice was now a bit much louder than before

"Mhmm" I mumbled in response

"Are you even listening to me!?" She exclaimed

"I am" I replied calmly

I am short tempered, like really really short tempered

She then sighs. " Y/n, I care about you, so will you please take a rest" her voice was now soft

"Then stop caring" I shot back making her scoff to my comment

"I'm sorry, what?" She asks a bit offended

"I said, stop caring, it's easy, I mean I'm not your girlfriend, so just stop caring... Plus your just a friend" you emphasized the word friend.

You didn't even looked at her, it was mean, she was just worried about you yet you told her those things, and of course it got her speechless, she even stormed out of the room with tears forming in her eyes.

You soon then realize that she wasn't there anymore (you fucked up) and yes you are aware of what you just said, and you knew that it will break her but it's enough, you don't want people to care for you, you hate that thing, that's why when everything goes on sideways you end up pushing away those people who cares for you.

*phone rings* You pick it up, then

"What?" You asked with a monotone voice, "I'm not in the mood Jared so make it quick"

"Oh no, this isn't the right time then, but I really have to tell you this" he paused as he takes in a deep breath. "Don't freak out okay? And no matter what, don't do anything stupid but if it's for the better, then go for it, no one is stopping y-"

"Jared, stop the mumbling thing, you know how I hate that, just tell me"

"That fiance of yours got someone preggo, don't freak out, the worse part is that.... It's three of them, the 'worst' part is that they are all here inside your company and are bragging to see your fiance" he replied slowly

"Get them out" you hung up, and took in a very long deep breath

At this point your heart was racing sooo fast, so many thoughts ran through your head, after what felt like an eternity.

"THAT'S IT !!!"

You walked out of your office in a rush, nope you weren't thinking straight, but you know what to do, you always do, and right now you have to do something you should have done eighteen years ago...

You walked past the avengers who are sitting on the main room, they greeted you but you payed no attention to any of them, they all tired to asks where you were going but you didn't said a single word...

"Happy, take me to this address" you requested him as you sit on the passenger seat, he started driving.

And only then you let out the tears fall from your eyes down to your cheeks. You were broken. Shattered like a mirror that was hammered down into pieces. You knew this day would come but you didn't expect it to hurt like that.

Happy stayed silent as he knew that that's what you like, he knows that this time, all he has to do was listen, be there for you.

So, he let you scream, punch, curse every man alive, throw everything that is inside the car, he let you do whatever you wanted, you talked to him and everything, and all he does is listen and drive.

You finally calm down after three hours of crying and only then he drives you to the address 'cause he knows that you were ready....

...

"I'm done!, we are done!, whatever is happening between us, it's friggin over!!!. I want you to be out of my life, I want you to forget everything that had happened between us!. You don't deserve me and I'm too much for you and you are just a.... A lizard who can't survive without my money.... You are an idiot and I wish you would die, no scratch that, I wish you are dead!!!" you shove the ring on his chest, kicking his balls...

As you were about to walk out, he grabs you by your hair pulling you near him, so you immediately grab his arms and twist it as you face him, you kicked his stomach making him crouch down a little then you made your way on top of him in between your legs, flipping him over and hit him onto the ground. He groans in pain making you smile from your work...

"Just so you know, your punch sucks, it's not even the right way how to punch... Maybe I'll teach you one day" you then kicked his face making his nose bleed, and just like that you left....

You walk out of the hotel that he was living for temporary 'cause he is about to be kicked out withing the next ten seconds...

"I am so proud of you" Happy said with a proud look that made you smile sadly, "c'mere" he spreads his arms for you to hug him so you did.

He rubs your back softly as you rested your head on his chest, your eyes begins to get watery again, so you shut your eyes close....

"It'll get by" he said as he let's out a sigh, "now what do you think about donuts?"

Few moments later - On Call

"Hello, uhm, sir, we've got a problem regarding on your daughter"

"What do you mean by that Haps?"

"She won't come down on the donut sign on top of the store"

*tony sighs*

"Same donut place that I was in?"

"Yep, sure it was"

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰