𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

"Fuck, what is that so cold!?" You groan in pain coming from your neck, you open your eyes and you see the redhead looking down at you with a smile on her plump lips

"Wha- what are you doing?" You asks her then she shush you by placing her index finger on your lips telling you to shut up, you frowned at her then she let out a small giggle.

"Shh, the others are sleeping" she replied quietly, you look to your side and you see her holding an ice pack pressed under your jaw, "you know you have a bruise, right?" She said, then you nodded.

You were about to take it from her hand but she insisted so you just let her. It was silent for a second (comfortable silence) and you were smiling the whole time, you don't know why but it felt... nice

"Your smiling, why?" The redhead noticed then you shot her a look.

"Aren't you tired?" You asks her, changing the subject, she scoff.

"No, I'm not tired" she replied with a half-smile.

She is tired, like really axhausted but she didn't want you to be alone, she wants to be there for you, she wants to help you with those bruises you had, she knows that anyone can do it but she chose to do it herself even though she is really tired. She doesn't know why she's doing it but theres just something inside her that wants to be near you, always.

The next day - 2 pm

"Pizza is here" you shout, entering the movie room

It was sunday, day-off. You and all of the avengers are watching a horror movie which you aren't enjoying 'cause you don't like horror, everyone knows it of course but you act like it didn't bother you.

"Guys" you said a bit nervous 'cause no one was there, you put down the pizza on the couch.

The TV was playing and it was only the source of light, making the whole room a bit dark, after a few more seconds the door behind you was closed making a loud noise, only then you realize that they are playing on you.

"Oh, fuck y'all, if I come out here, y'all be dead" you shout banging on the door, "LET. ME. OUT!!" you shout on top of your lungs and you hear laughter on the other side of the door, well at least they're having fun.

"Oh c'mon guys" you groan in annoyance but they keep on laughing, you look back to the room and you saw something or is it someone, "guys" you said fear in your voice, "GUYS, HEY, SOMEONE IS HERE!!" you shout, the figure keeps on walking straight to you.

"Guys!! I'm serious, someone is here" you keep on banging the door and you were on panic mode, then the others stopped laughing.

The figure was now in front of you, they punched your stomach so hard that you fell on the floor.

"Y/N!? Are you still there?" Thor asks sarcastically.

You wanted to response but you couldn't, the figure keeps on punching your stomach non-stop, you let out a muffled groan because of the hand that is placed on your mouth, your eyes was now forming tears. The others got worried so they started to bang on the door.

"I told you that you're only mine" they whispered harshly, only then you realize that it was your fiance.

You thought to yourself that maybe you were wrong on picking him to be your fiance, maybe he's not right for you and maybe he would never change.

"If you d-don't treat me right then you will l-lose me" you stuttered, he punched you one more time, "don't try to threaten me, princess" he spat before leaving you.

Then you quickly collect yourself, you took in a deep breath and stand up straight and act as if nothing happen, it sure hurts but you got used to it, you crossed your arms and put on a serious look, then the door opens.

"Guys, it isn't funny" you said then they all look at you in a serious way.

"Are you okay?" Clint asks then you smiled at him

"I'm fine, just a bit pissed" you force out a giggle but ended up to a muffled groan. You walk back to the couch slowly.

They all stared at you and they can tell that something is wrong.

"I'm sorry, I mean we're sorry for doing that, it was Clint's idea" Bruce spoke sitting on the couch near Tony and Rhodes.

"Yeah, I know but it's okay" you give him a small smile and so did he.

Then, Natasha placed a finger on your chin so you could face her, her eyebrows were furrowed and she was looking at you straight to the eye.

"What?" You asks but she keeps on looking at you.

"Romanoff, what are you doing?" Your dad asks with a smirk on his face, Nat looks down to your neck where the bruise was but she saw nothing 'cause you covered it with make up, she releases you and sat down on a one chair, Wanda nand Peter sits down on both of your sides.

"I saw that" Wanda said nudging your side, you look at her and so does Peter.

"me too" he agrees then you made an eyeroll.

"She's just my friend" you mumbled only for them to hear, the avengers was now in their normal seats, eating pizza, while Pietro looks for another movie.

"Friends don't look at friends that way" Wanda replied back and Peter winked at you.

"Gosh, you are both overthinking" you replied back earning a groan from the both of them.

Time Skip ya'll - 10 pm

You were now leaning against the door frame of your father's lab, watching him sleep on his chair, you sighed as you place a blanket on him.

Sure, you both are not in best terms but you still care for him and you still love him as your father, the only problem is that whenever you come up asking why he sent you away, he would shut you out, so you stopped asking it, and it got to the point that he doesn't even call you anymore.

You stood there just watching him carefully when you felt an excruciating pain, you hold onto the table for support, you slowly crouch down quietly but unfortunately you whimpered in pain, making your father wake up from his nap.

You were now crumbled on the floor like a ball, then he rushed beside you, he didn't know what to do, he's in panic.

You cry out in pain, holding tightly on his forearm as he's calling Bruce.

"Dad" you whispered

"I'm here, i'm here" he repeats it to himself until it became a mumbled word, he was so nervous, everything in him is trembling and it hurts him to see you like this.

He couldn't wait for anyone so, he picks you up on a bridal style, making his way to the medbay.

He's worried.

I mean who isn't... Right? What kind of a father is he if he isn't worried for his daughter, of course he is, you're everything to him despite all the circumstances that you both had, nothing will change, his love for you will not and will never ever change....

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰