𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰

NAME:
Y/N Stark

AGE:
28

HEIGHT:
( Your Height )

DATE OF BIRTH:
( Your Birth Date )

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Manhattan, New York, United States

SPECIES:
Human

CITIZENSHIP:
( Your Citizenship )

STATUS:
Alive

GENDER:
Female

SEXUALITY:
( Your Sexuality )

PARENTS:
Father - Tony Stark
Mother - Pepper Potts

OCCUPATION:
CEO of Stark Modelling Company
Fashion Designer
Ballet Dancer ( Formerly )

LOVE INTEREST:
Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanova

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Engaged

SKILLS:
Mixed Martial Arts

ALIASES/NICKNAMES:
Grumpy CEO
The one who shall not be named
Moody
Evil Angel
Princess
M'lady

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰

B A C K  S T O R Y:

You're an independent businesswoman who is living in Europe.

When you were five you were sent away by your father for unknown reasons.

You're simple, genius like your father but not a womanizer and a CEO like your mother.

You own the finest line of fashion clothes all over the world, your industry is big and famous. One of the biggest agencies for modelling careers.

You're always serious on everything, and when it comes to your job serious is not the word for that, more of like workaholic. You always strive for the best, always on top, always competative. You don't take no for an answer, but you can never say no to your mom or your...fiancé.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰

P H O B I A S:

Atelophobia

[ A • tel • o • pho • bia ]

The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough.

Ever since that day your father sent you away, you were always competative, you don't accept mistakes, you never fail in anything. It made you focus on your studies, you graduated on top of your class. Of course it didn't gave you happiness but at least you made people respect you.

You know that perfection is an illusion but you always pretend that everything is perfect even though it's not.

-

Arcane

[ ar • cane ]

Secret, mysterious, understood only by few

You're always keeping your secrets to yourself, you never let anyone in. You're mysterious, people don't understand you, even an expert can't read you like an open book. They say that mothers knows their child but your mother doesn't know you, of course she knows the basic but she doesn't know how you think, how you plan, how you solve your problems. Understood by few? None can understand you, even you, you can't understand yourself, no matter how hard you try to express yourself, you always end up pushing everyone else.

-

Accedentesiast

[ ecce • den • te • si • ast ]

Someone who only pretends to smile

You pretend to smile not just because you aren't happy, you pretend to smile because you know that you will heal if you're not pretending that you are not hurt.

-

Acrophobia

[ ac • ro • pho • bi • a ]

That's an unknown reason, why you're afraid of heights.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰

W A R N I N G:

[A B U S E]

[S W E A R I N G]

[S L I G H T S M U T]