𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"B?" You stood there shocked, staring at the man standing in front of you and he was wearing handcuffs then everyone turns to look at you

"You know him?" Your father asks, you gave him a look, then

"Let him go" you command him as you step closer to the man, "I said let him go" you were furious as to why your fiance is on handcuffs, but your father just looks at you seriously, "Dad, don't make me repeat my self I-"

He cut me off saying, "I won't let him go until you tell me who he is" he replied sternly, then you made an eyeroll

"He's my fiance, Dad... Now will you please let him go before I can do something I'll regret" you replied calmly not wanting to make any mess

You know to yourself that even though your fiance beats you up, he is still your fiance and you still love him and so no matter what happens, you'll do everything to keep him alive, even if it takes you to a fight, but really though? Are you that blinded?, that you couldn't see that he doesn't care anymore but you still keep pushing yourself to him just because of that love. I mean, why? Can't you see that he's not in love with you anymore?

"What!?... Did I heard that right? This jerk..... This jerk right here is your fiance!" He raises his voice as he points at your fiance

"Yes, do you have a problem with that!?" You shot back, then he runs his fingers on his head in frustration.

"How - how did you end up to someone like him-"

"Oh please dad cut the crap, just let him go or i'll do it myself" I warned him, I was about to grab my fiance when Thor blocks my way, "out of the way pop tarts" you said then he gives you a look.

"I'm sorry M'lady no can do" he replied with a smirk on his face

"Fine then, let's do it the hard way" you made your fighting stance ready to beat up the god of thunder even though you knew you wouldn't win, as it gets longer Thor stands on his fighting stance too, you give him a smirk then he cocked an eyebrow.

"You sure about this?" He asks

"Yeah, hundred percent sure" you wiggled your eyebrow then he smirks, you were about to punch him when

"Stop, no fighting please... At least not inside" Sam who is sitting at the corner of the room speaks up with a smirk on his face.

"Don't encourage them, Wilson" Your mother steps in then she looks at you with disappointment written all over her face, "and you young lady what do you think you're doing?" She asks then your father gives you a proud look.

"What? They won't let him go" your voice was a bit high cause you really are pissed.

Your father walks near your mother then he whispered something that made her look at the guy with worry in her face, you ignored them as you look for someone, then you spot her on the couch sitting looking back at you.

"You're bleeding" you informed her, then she smiled at you.

"It's just a scratch" she replied.

Your fiance is now looking at the both of you and he got the wrong impression that made him even more furious.

"Peter, take her to Dr.Banner, please" you requested then he nods.

"Yeah sure" he replies, he was about to help her up but

"No it's okay, I'm fine" she declined.

"I'm serious, Nat" you give her a stern look then after a few seconds she stood up but she walks by herself.

"So stubborn" you mumblen under your breath only for you to hear.

You know what? Natasha doesn't even know why she listens to you or why she follows you, all she knows is that she doesn't want to make you suffer by her stubbornness or whatever you call that.

You look back to your fiance only to see that he was looking at you with narrowed eyes and his jaw was clenched, you take in a deep breath avoiding his eyes.

Then, they let him go, he just stood there acting all 'good boy' thanking anyone, and in every step that he takes it sync's to the beat of your heart. Your face stayed neutral not wanting to alarm anyone, as he approaches you, you give him a smile, you give him a hug and so did he.

You excused yourself with him leaving the others on the room, he placed his arms on your shoulder giving it a squeeze, making you wince in pain,

"I saw how you look at her" he whispers, "and you're gonna pay for that"

...

He pins you on the wall holding you by your neck, he's not choking you, just holding you.

"Your mine, you hear me? No one will ever have you cause YOU ARE MINE!" he whisper-shouted, "and no one touch what's mine... And if that girl touch you even the slightest touch, I promise you I will kill her myself!" He exclaimed dropping a single punch on your stomach.

He then leaves your room as you let yourself lean on the wall, you slowly slid down laying on the cold concrete crumpled into a ball, you breath in and out trying to calm yourself, then someone knocks on your door.

"Just a minute" you said as you gather all your strength, you struggled to stand up straight so you hold on your door for support, you open it then you saw a familiar face, you smiled at her.

"Hi" she greets.

"Hi" you replied back, "you okay?" You asks, then she cocked her eyebrows.

"I should be the one asking you that" she looks at you head to toe, then, "looks like you can't stand up properly" she said meeting your gaze.

You smiled nervously, then
"I'm having period cramps" You lied convincingly then she giggled, oh how much you love to hear her giggle.

"Are you inviting me in or not?" She said teasingly making you blush.

"Oh, uh yeah - yeah sure come in" you response,
stepping out of the way, she lets herself in taking in the view of your room, you closed the door behind you walking slowly so you could sit on your bed.

You grab on everything for support including her of course. You grab on her shoulder softly making her turn to look at you, your touch sending a cold shiver down to her spine.

"Uh, just passing through" you point at the bed making her giggle again.

You widened your eyes when she placed her left arm around your waist then you had goosebumps all over your body then you blushed, she holds you tightly sitting you onto your bed, you dumbfoundedly sat there in silence while the redhead was looking at you, smile crossing her plump lips.

You have to be honest because you've never blushed for a single touch before especially when it comes to girls, why? Cause you have been straight for your entire life, but who knows, right?, maybe you aren't that straight, maybe you swing both ways.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰