𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈

⚠️ TW ⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS‼️, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS S*ICIDE....... JUST SKIP IT IF IT TRIGGERS YOU, YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE

Nat's POV

I walk in the living room and I saw everyone in there except y/n, which I haven't seen the whole week, I hadn't seen her anywhere nor hear her voice or laugh. She really did give me space but it was too much space.

The whole room was quiet, Tony is laying on the couch with his hand on his face.

"You okay?" I asks him then he looks up at me

"Is - is it normal that i'm... I'm nervous?" He asks making me furrow my eyebrows

"Why would you be nervous?" I asks him

"Well, my daughter hasn't come out of her room, I haven't seen her for the whole week, no one, no one saw her for the whole week" he replied so fast, I look up to Steve then he shakes his head.

"Isn't she in her room?" I asks

"Her room is empty, her clothes is still there but she isn't" Wanda replies, I look down to the floor.

"Does Pepper know?" I asks Tony

"I haven't told her y-"

"Tell me what?" Pepper asks while entering the room, "tell me what, Tony?" She asks looking at him then to me. "What is it? And where's y/n" she asks. We all looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"Oh for pete's sake just tell me!" She exclamined, I look at her

"Y/n, no one has seen her for a week" I replied calmly

"But I just talked to her last night on the phone" she replied, now everyone is looking at her.

"Did she tell you where she is?" Tony asks.

"No, I thought she was here last night" she sighed, grabbing her phone on her pocket.

"What did she tell you then?" I asks

"Well, she told me that she loves me and that I'll always take care of myself..." she replied with a smile on her face, I look at Tony and he's unease.

"Jared, do you know where y/n is?" Pepper asks on while on the phone.

"What do you mean?" She asks again confused, she then puts it on loud speak for all of us to hear.

"The last time that I talked to her was a week ago, but i'm not surprised though, that if she isn't there then one of you knows something where she might be, or maybe a clue. Someone who she trusts" he replied, the team all looked at me then I shrugged.

"She always does that, she disappears everytime she fucks up, the first time was she got arrested for a crime and the second one she ended up in the hospital because she.... Almost took her life" he lowers his voice on the last part.

Took her life!? Why would she do that, she can't just take her life just because she failed...

Pepper sits down still shocked to what Jared said and Tony well he punched the wall, the others walks out of the room (Thor and Bucky to be more specific).

While me, I stood there silently as I try to think where she might be.

"Are you still ther Mrs. Stark?" Jared asks

"Y-yes, yes - uh yeah I'm still here, what else do we have to know?" She stuttered and now her eyes were forming some tears.

The man on the phone started to tell us more about what he knows, and some are really really bad...

"-she hates heights" as soon as those words came out of Jared's mouth, I bolt out of the room with my keys.

I started driving going to the place where I took her that night.

Please be there, please be there, please be there

Those words keeps on repeating in my head as the speed of the car was just like a lighting, my heart was racing so fast and I don't even know wether to be happy, angry, worried, or sad.

Moments later, I sprint up to the stairs as fast as I could, my legs were getting numb from all the running but I ignored it.... And finally I arrived on the top, I was panting so hard as if I needed a new pairs of lungs, I shut my eyes close for a second before looking to my right, and there she was, standing at the very edge of the building with a beer in her hand while her arms were wide open like a cross, the wind blows in her face making her beautiful (h/c) locks danced along with the wind.

There were at least twenty empty bottles of beers on the floor and some junk foods, her shoes was separated from each other, one is on the floor while the other is above the bench neer her phone and keys. I noticed a shine little blade on the floor with a stray drop of blood.

"Oh, hey" Her voice was frail and raspy.

I looked at her and her eyes were swollen from crying, her skin is pale, her lips is dry, her nose is red, her cheekbone has a fresh wound - and her body is way more skeletal than it was a week ago. The flannel that she's wearing was covered in blood same as her ripped jeans, and she's standing sluggishly - she looks so vulnerable.

"Will you stop looking like I'm a murderer" she said effortlesly, drinking the last of her beer, she then bends back.

"Wait! Don't!" I shout as fast as I can, then she looks at me confused.

"Don't want?" She asks making me curse myself.

"Will you please stay away from the edge" I command her and she jumps in place making me flinch by her movements.

She saw that I was worried then she chuckles.
"It's not funny" I replied seriously then she grins, she finally walks away from the edge and I noticed that her left arm was dripping from blood.

I walked near her then she hides both of her arms on her back.

"What brought you here?" She asks.

"You" I replied plainly then she smiles.

"Why?" She tries so hard to not shut her eyes

"Because I care" I replied

Her gaze met mine and she started crying, I cupped her face carefully to not touch her wound, wiping away her tears.

"Shhh, It's okay, I'm here" I cooed pulling her in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around her waist, rubbing her back softly, she rested her chin on my shoulders.

I didn't understood why she was crying or why she was acting like this until Clint told me that she broke up with her fiance, and yes that gave me hope but it kills me to see her like this, she's so depressed and lost like she has no idea wether to live or not.

...

A few hours later, we got home and I immediately took her to the medbay, and since she was sleeping Bruce started to stitch her forearm, while for me I went to take a shower for a few minutes and made her something to eat. By the time I was finished, y/n is now sleeping on the medbay alone, so I let myself in and sat down beside her, waiting for her to wake up.

Her face were now clean and fresh, and I noticed that she has a tiny scar on her temple. Although she still looks so... Stunning.

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰