𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

You were on the kitchen sitting all alone, at least you thought so, but no, you weren't alone, some of the avengers were there looking at you while you're zoned out.

Your head was occupied by the man last night, and of course that man is your fiance, he had beaten you up again and the worse part is that he locked you up in your closet but thankfully you got out by yourself, which was a good thing.

But you know the best part is? The best part is that you didn't cry at all, yes you are full of bruises which made you cover up so much, but then again maybe it was just the alcohol that's why you didn't cry, meh but who knows, right?

"Y/N!!" Steve shouts your name as he slams his fist on the table, making you fall off your chair, and because of that the room was full of laughter.

"F*ck you, Rogers" You hissed as you stand up by yourself, "I swear if you do that again I will-" before you can finish your sentence you punched him on the stomach making him fall to the ground, he laid there giggling all by himself. You sit back down to your chair and the avengers was shocked by your movement.

And to your surprise Natasha was just staring at you with her furrowed eyebrows, she didn't laugh at all, she was so serious and she looks at you like an open book, it's as if she can see through you.

Finally, Steve stood up looking at you with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry... For punching you" you apologized, then he sits in front of you

"Nah, it's okay... What's bothering you?" He asks sternly

"Nothing, still a bit hangover" you reasoned avoiding his eye contact

"Really?" he said as he cocked an eyebrow

"Really" you repeat and he goes back to his food, "y'all stop staring" you command to all of them then they all cleared their throats.

"Where did you went off last night kid?" Your father asks while searching for something on the fridge.

"I went back to my room" you replied looking at him

"Mhmm, did that guy - who was he?" He asked looking back at you, skeptically.

"Well, he's my... Friend" you give him a small smile.

"Friend? Where is he now?" He asked again

"My friend went back to his house"

"What did he want from you?" He walks near you but before he can asks you again.

"Tony" your mother warns him making him shut his mouth.

So, you all just ate in silence, well not that really silent, let's just say, you had small talks while you were all eating, it was a bit awkward but its okay, that works.

Time Skip

"What?" You asks the redhead who just appeared out of nowhere

"You okay?" She asks

"I'm fine" you replied, she walks beside you still staring, of course, it was so silent for a split second until

"You're staring, what do I do to make it stop" you said making her giggle

"N-nothing, I just like your face" she replied making you look at her with a smile on your face, but as you did that she looks in the other way.

"Mmm, I don't think so" you response making her look at you, "What about my face?" You asked

"It's just that realised that you're wearing a heavy make up" she furrowed her eyebrows while her eyes was dancing looking at your face.

"Yeah, I know, I like it that way" you look away from her and so did she.

She didn't reply back to your comment so you pick up your pace walking faster away from her, she noticed what you were doing so before you disappear she said.

"I like it though, I like your face, no matter how heavy or light your make up is" her voice was a bit louder so you could hear her, you look back at her and she was smiling.

Because of what she said it also made you smile, you were a bit speechless though, so it took you longer to reply to her comment. You both stood there just looking at each other then you finally want to talk but got interrupted by

"Nat, we have a mission, now" Steve was panting so hard and also he was wearing his suit

"Meet you there" she replied to Steve then he nods, before Natasha disappears, she looks at you one more time with a smile on her face, "bye" she blurts out making your smile grew even bigger

"Bye!" You shout at her as she storms out of the room

You stood there watching her running through the hallway, even that made you smile. You know it's weird but you just have this feeling that when you're around her, everything was so... easy, as if you've known her for a very long time, everything is just so comfortable when she's around.

"I know that smile" your mothers voice echoed through the room, you look at her and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"What smile?" You asks her acting dumb.

"Oh don't all go like I saw nothing" she mocks you as she sits down on the couch.

"Mom it's just a smile" you sit down on the floor where your sister is, doing homework

"It wasn't 'just a smile'" she said putting air quotes, Morgan winked at you with a smirk on her face making you look at your mom then she shrugged .

"Where did she learn that?" You asks

"I saw daddy the other day like that with mom" Morgan buts in, then your mother laughed.

"Oh my gosh, don't ever do that again, NOT infront of a child!" you said disgusted, your mother widened her eyes.

"Wha-? It was just a wink" she replied, blusing

"Yeah, sure 'a wink'" you replied back

"You have a very dirty mind y/n" she responded sternly

You made an eyeroll with a smile then she turned on the TV while you help your sister with her homework, you explained it to her and just like that she got it on her first try.

She's a smartass. You thought to yourself, smile crossing your lips, you sit down on the couch beside your mother.

...

Time flies so fast and the avengers got back from their mission, and right now you were sitting on your office doing work.

"Y/n" A mans voice appeared so you look up

"Peter" you greet him with a smile on your face, but Peter was a bit unease and you can tell that something is wrong just by looking at him, "is something wrong?" You asks him then he gulps nervously.

"You have to see this" he said, worry on his voice

⊱ ─── ஓ๑ • ⎊ • ๑ஓ ─── ⊰