6081-6100 Saving people

Start from the beginning

  How could Huoyangyan make the big black dragon so arrogant?

  At this moment, his face was unprecedentedly calm and solemn, and there was a flash of violence in his eyes!

  Huo Yangyan slowly stretched out his hand to his back.

  On his shoulder, there is a cold sword that has not been pulled out from beginning to end. At this moment, he holds the hilt in his right hand and slowly and slowly pulls out the cold sword.

  His sight was staring at the big black dragon from beginning to end!

  Leng Jian was finally drawn out!

  That is a blue sword!

  The body of the sword is crystal clear, glowing with a faint blue, as if the endless ocean flooded people in.

  The blue light sword of the fiery sun, coldly pointed at the big black dragon.

  The sword light faced the big black dragon.

  The big black dragon that was originally leisurely and contented has a feeling of life threatened, so in the next instant, it instinctively turned its head, and those violent eyes stared at Huo Yang Yan fiercely!

  The people onlookers all squeezed a cold sweat.

  The people of the Tiandao Sect naturally hope that the big black dragon will win, and the people of the Yanyang Sect are also full of confidence in the fire!

  PS: ^_^Push the book of the students from the North and the South~~~ "The Arrogant Princess"

   Chapter 6082 Green skirt girl 1

  Their lord, invincible and invincible!

  Even in the face of a powerhouse several levels higher than him, he can still challenge successfully, so this time, he must be able to do so!

  must!

  When everyone didn't react, Huo Yang Yan took the lead!

  I saw his figure instantly rise from the ground, rushing towards the big black dragon instantly!

  The big black dragon roared in anger, and patted the flames that made him feel threatened with a paw!

  Everyone saw that the big black dragon's claws hit Huo Yangyan severely!

  "Okay!"

  "It turns out that Fire Yangyan is so vulnerable in front of the powerful big black dragon!"

  "You have won! Hahaha, the big black dragon has won!"

  The elders of the Heavenly Dao Sect exclaimed excitedly, among them , The roar of the six elders is loudest.

  However, the next moment, the elders of Tiandaozong frowned.

  Because they saw that the fire sun flame hit did not fall down as they wanted, but appeared on the head of the big black dragon!

  Say it!

  It turned out that what the big black dragon shot was the afterimage of the fire, but the real fire had already slipped away!

  The big black dragon reacted very quickly, and when it reacted to something wrong, it immediately let out an anger!

  Rotate once, rush up and down!

  Three hundred and sixty degrees roar without dead ends!

  The big black dragon protects itself with a roaring wave!