With that he placed his face on the crock of my neck smelling me .

Taehyung -" 8 hours , angel. 8 hours 37 minutes and 49 seconds I haven't talk to you . It all happened because of this girls . Uhh o God I just want to kill them so that no one can come between in my way to you "

Me -" Don't you dare to do that "

Taehyung -*chuckle* "why are you so innocent , angel ? It increases my desire for you even more . "

He started to leave wet kisses on my neck . No matter how hard I try I always fail . I hiss in pain when he bit my skin . Tears escape from my eyes . He unwrapped the towel around my head and thrown away somewhere . Water droplets are Falling from my hair .

Taehyung -" uhh you smell so good that it makes me crazy "

He suddenly pushed me and hover over me . He took my wrist and pinned them above my head before I could push him . I was struggling hard .

Me -" leave me Mr Kim . You're my principal . Why are you after me "

Taehyung -*chuckles* " you really want to know why am I after you ? Then listen . *Caressing hair* your hair . You look to cute when it covers your eyes whenever you look down or you play with it . *Kissed eyelid* your eyes . It expresses everything before you even say it . It screams innocence which make me want to claim it . This eyes will only look at me . Only me . "

He kissed my cheeks feeling chils down to my spine . I closed my eyes not knowing why ?

Taehyung -" your chubby cheeks always makes me want to pull them as you look fucking Adorable "

His eyes went to my lips which making me shiver about what he'll do .

Taehyung -" your lips . It always makes me want to kiss them. They're mine to kiss. Only mine"

The next moment he smashed his lips on mine making me flinched.

I was wiggling in his arms trying to be free but he tighten his grip

I was wiggling in his arms trying to be free but he tighten his grip . I'm sure it'll leave marks in my wrist . I felt hard to breath as he's kissing. I wiggle more and he seems to get it . He pulled away when both of us breathing heavily . He connected our forehead breathing hardly on my lips .

Taehyung -" see that's why I'm after you . Your everything belongs to me"

Before I could say anything he kissed me again now roughly than before. Of god why he's so strong. How much I struggle it goes on vain. He licks my lips asking for entrance but I didn't let him . But suddenly he held one of my boobs and squeeze it making me gasp . He took the opportunity and entered his tongue in my mouth . He started to kiss me more roughly .

After leaving my lips he started to give wet kisses from jaw to neck to shoulder with his hands roaming around me . I widen my eyes when his eyes started to went down. Oh god . Is he going to rape me ? I was sobbing feeling what he's going to do with me . I stopped crying when he stopped. He looked at me and smiled . He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead .