Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge

Start from the beginning

" Oh my gawwd..
I didnt think about that..!!!
Even after years of having absolutely nothing to do but think, I missed out this bit out..!!

I planned and waited so long to make you feel as cursed and claustrophobic as I felt in this room but I never ever thought how I will cover up for your absence in front of the world and your paid puppets..!!

How dumb and stupid can I be..!?

Wesley..
What should we do now.??
Our entire planning has gone down the drain. "
Amelia says in an overacting tone as she pretends to be scared of what Jennifer has just said as Wesley just looks at the acting woman smiling as he's fully aware of Amelia's plan.

Seeing Amelia's reaction to her revelation, Jennifer feels a little weird then Amelia continues regaining a much serious and provoking tone;
" Like seriously Jennifer..
Do I look that stupid to you..!!
I know exactly what I am doing..!!

After all, I have been dreaming for this moment for years now.! "

" Yess.. You very much do look stupid to me..!!
You know what you are doing.?

You literally kidnapped me and brought me here to my own hideout to imprison me.!

Like how can you be this dumb.?
How could you think that you would trap me here and no one will even notice that I've gone missing.!

Unlike you, I am a very important facet of society and my missing news will give rise to many questions and investigations as well..!! "
Jennifer declares being pretty much confident about herself.

" Well..
You're right..
People do try to look for missing persons..
After all, there is always a chance to find them sooner or later.

But.. One just doesn't go searching for dead people..!! "
Amelia responds with a mischievous wink.

" What do you mean by that.? "
Jennifer asks despite fearing what Amelia is about to say knowing that this time she's definitely in an extremely vulnerable position and ruin her previous confidence.

After having spent a lot of time waiting impatiently for this moment, Amelia deliberately takes her time to enjoy each second to see the tensed, confused, and weak look on Jennifer's face after realizing that she's in a bad shape behind those doors. Scrutinizing Jennifer's expressions, Amelia knows that Jennifer can now feel the mental pressure that she's been wanting her to feel all this long and then decides on adding more it;

" Who the fucking hell ever said that you went missing.
Oooo... yaa...
How would you know..
You've been unconscious this whole time..!!
Let me update you with the latest happenings..!! "

With that Amelia is handled the newspapers by Wesley and who then throws it inside on Jennifer's face through the bars and prompts her to read.

Feeling lost hearing Amelia's words, Jennifer just picks the newspaper hurriedly and reads just the headline on the front page to get completely cold feet;

' JENNIFER STONES, CO-OWNER OF STONES COMPANY AND WIFE OF MIKE STONES PASSES AWAY AFTER A STROKE.! '

" Well to summarize the article.
You suffered a stroke and by the time you were taken to the hospital, it was too late as your heart stopped beating.

Congratulations Jennifer..
Just like me, despite being alive you are officially dead for the whole world.! "
As her lips arch into a bright sarcastic smile, Amelia states.