Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge

Bắt đầu từ đầu

At Amelia's words and smirk, Jennifer finally takes a glance at the room where she's been locked in. with now better lighting in the room, Jennifer's mouth opens wide as she realizes where she is.

" No This cant be.. How You cant do this to me..!! "
Jennifer is horrified seeing herself inside the 4 walls which have been Amelia's cage for years now.

The forsaken basement which Jennifer used as her hideout and imprisoned Amelia is now being used to hold her only captive.

" Ermmm. Well, I am very much doing this to you..!!

Off course, unlike your boring taste, I made a few major changes here..

Like I enlarged the room for you, changed the bed, the sheets are clean, the washroom is better.

You even have a mini kitchen there with a fridge completely loaded with food plus an entire cupboard full of food cans.

After all, unlike you, I have been much more considerate in making this for you and obviously have a better taste

like it, I did this in just a few days..
So tell me how much do you like your new paradise..!? "
Amelia flaunts the room she worked so hard for in much less time.

However, as Amelia kept telling her about her revenge method, Jennifer can feel her heart pounding hysterically as she realizes the meaning behind the vengeful woman's words making her try to open the modern door with her fingerprints but to her dismay, the door doesn't open.

But then taking a deep breath and calming her freaked out self, Jennifer speaks again with full confidence and smiling back;

" Wow...
I must admit that this is one hell of a great plan you came up with.

I mean that clearly you took inspiration from me, and I must say that I did panic for a minute but .

Sweetheart.... I started this game.. I faked about you dying in that car accident.

You really think that I haven't made arrangements to secure myself if ever I go missing all of a sudden..!!

Just wait for it..
Just 48 hours and when no one will see me or get any kind of update from me, then my loyal guards will definitely come looking for me.. After all, I bought their loyalty at high prices.

Then I'll show you how nasty I can get..
All these years I kept you alive here but this time you and Mike have crossed all your limits..

And this time you will both rot in this very cell for the rest of your lives as I will then enjoy each and every single second of that..!! "

Being the original master of this game, Jennifer had already assessed the pros and cons of ever finding herself in such a situation a very long time ago hence she had arrangements that her loyal guards who have also been the ones keeping an eye on Amelia when she was encaged by Jennifer, come to look for her in case she disappears all of a sudden. Hence after the small moment of panic, she had, Jennifer regains her composure as she recalls how much of a genius mind she is blessed with.

Needless to say that now fully aware of how she's been tricked by Mike and Amelia, Jennifer is now very bitter towards them and wants to seek revenge from them for the cheap move they played against her.

However, despite hearing Jennifer's words, Amelia just stands in front of the iron door looking completely unbothered with her hands crossed over her chest letting Jennifer vent out her frustration about the entire situation.