30: INFILTRATION

"Infiltrating a farm?" Emma asked almost in shock as everyone remained amused while the fellow new people explained they once infiltrated the farm on the west to get medicines and food. "I should go too" You volunteered raising your hand as they flashed a concern noticing a blood stain on your palm.

"we can infiltrate the farm before the sunsets, in that way we could get the needed medicine." Ray joined in pressing a hand over your shoulder making you flinch, "(y/n) is not going, she's coughing blood recently. I think this is what she's saying about the side effects that's why she started studying herbs and medicine all of a sudden" Ray mumbled as Emma nodded altogether with Don who offered you a place to sit beside Dominic.

"If worst comes worst, don't stay till midnight. And please lead the way! Jin, please stay here." Emma claimed as Ray went beside here, he leaned in whispering to your ear, "take care, brain crumb" he said ruffling your hair before going to Emma beside her. "and─ Zack? Can you─"

"Emma please let me go with you," Anna chimed in as you nodded standing up, "look, Zack's actually good at force and medics, he must stay here. Can I please go too? I have an idea what medicine I should get for me," You added holding her shoulders staring at her eyes straight and fierce without any fear.

"please Emma," you plead showing you're all alright adding another proof that you survived from that long journey all alone. "And I can help in cases of security, remember I am a trained soldier" you snapped your index finger with your thumb smiling.

Always stay beside Emma─ that's what the 'him' said right? To keep yourself safe from what? No one knows either you. "okay, but you should immediately flee after getting the medicine, why can't Anna get it for you?" she asked as you shook your head, "it's not like the herbs or antibiotics." Oliver chirped in the conversation,

"then what is it?"

"in order for this to cure, I am searching a kind of poison." you lied─ biting the insides of your mouth, you smiled. "I have a different case, don't worry about it. We should head out now" you invited and surprisingly; you thanked the universe for giving you luck─ Emma lets you come.

You, Ray, Emma, Anna followed behind the one guiding the way home uttering about being silent as well as showing the way towards the sewers, "just avoid the cameras, the demons here rely on devices. This farm is actually low-grade that's why the securities are not that tight"

"makes sense." you answered and sighed, suddenly, you stopped moving and warned Ray about the demon yet it's too late─ they're chasing them. "Let's go! They're buying us some time!" Emma cheered running through the vessels of the sewer searching for the room where all the medicines are located.

"I think I found something, you can handle the rest" you said tapping all the wooden shelves observing various medical names, "gotcha." you sighed reading the blurred name of the medicine─ blurry vision strikes you with the ringing sensation through your ears. "no time" you murmured taking the medicine immediately swallowing it hardly without any water, you clenched your fists as your head started to spin.

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Anna asked carrying the antibiotics. . . "mhm, I think I'm feeling better now that I'm actually here" she answered. It wasn't you who's answering at all.

***

the chase of your heartbeat couldn't keep up by how you breathe, your skin stings as if they're burned. . . No, they are burned. A 3rd degree burn damaging the epidermis and dermis of skin showing some damages through the muscles and bones too.

A pitch black vision welcomed you, as an unknown voice spoke─ a voice filled with rage. It seems that the farm isn't the only one you have infiltrated, your true past too.

"FINALLY TWIN SIS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU? I MEAN. . . MY BODY"