24: LONG TIME NO SEE

❝ Long time no see, crybaby ❞

"Have a seat," a bald hair man spoke as you observed his appearance; brownish skin marked with a stitches on the center of his head pushing his glasses on his nose bridge, he's apparently wearing a butler like clothes: black vest, white long sleeve shirt and a dark pants to match.

"Yey! Long time no see, (y/n)! How are you?" The usual Barbara she is wrapped her arms around your shoulders while you chuckled awkwardly in response. "Forgive her childishness personality, it may seem awkward for you since you don't know our names yet, I am Vincent" the man spoke once again closing the book he's holding.

"Hey! You bookworm, at least I'm not like some kind of old butler" Barbara defended rolling her eyes off as she completely sat beside you,

"And you're finding boss right? Or you came here for the shelter? I am Cislo!" The man beside Vincent cheered with his gloved hand raising up high stretching it, his x-mark on his head made his looks remarkable, "Actually, I want to speak with this unknown boss of yours, I would like to know him and of course, help whatever your plan is." You claimed smiling trying to remove Barbara's grip on your shoulder,

"I am from Lambda, former member who got transferred somewhere," You added making them assured you're not some sort of spy or something else─ they let you eat as you waited for their boss to come─ there a buzzing tone came from the radio you forgot to mention from them. "You better explain yourself," Vincent fiercely glared as Cislo came in front of you while Barbara held your neck. "I am not the owner of this radio, I stole it, in order to know their movements" you explained as you tried to pick up the radio explaining everything.

Just as they were about to knock you off out of their suspicion, Norman came with his suit looking professional and mature. "Norman!" You cheered with your wide-eyes filled with excitement and surprised reactions as they turned their heads on you, "how dare you call our boss like that!" Barbara exclaimed as Norman stood there out of shock. "Let go of her, I know her" he calmly stated as Barbara hesitantly removed her grip from your neck while Cislo removed his fist in front of your face.

"Norman, we got a lot to talk about," you said rubbing your neck straight to your nape looking at him with your (e/c) orbs laughing on top of your lungs all of a sudden holding your stomach, "you look like an old Christmas uncle who gives money" you joked around laughing as if his allies hadn't threatened you earlier.

Norman couldn't help but stare at you as he chuckled a bit asking for some privacy between you and him, "just call us boss if you need something" Vincent reminded tapping his shoulder before shutting the door.

"So how's everything, I've been searching for you all this time" Norman claimed as you stood up approaching him, he extended his arms hoping you would hug him but instead,

s l a p

You slapped his right cheek making it swell a little, "Barbara told me everything earlier before they got suspicious of me, you are so-called William Minerva, why didn't you communicate with Emma and the others using the device?" You asked with your ferocious beast-like voice. "Did you know that they assume you're dead? I almost believed them if I didn't saw you from the Lambda back then," you added clicking your tongue holding his white collar along with his vest.

"And how about you? When we escaped the Lambda, I knew you're there too. I familliarized your face back then, but why aren't you in the Lambda?" He asked with his lowered face avoiding eye contact, "I got transferred crybaby" you responded straightforward as you sighed removing your fists clutching the collar of his shirt.

"Did you tell them I'm alive?" He asked as you shook your head, "I'm not sure back then that's why I just remained quiet about it," you murmured scrunching your nose as he chuckled. "Then we both have secrets from them that we hadn't revealed yet," he teased making you giggle too knowing that he's on the same position as yours. Just as the atmosphere got lighter─ joking around but still discussing some left topics between the both of you such as; the plans of his, his Lambda mark, the side effects, about your siblings and many more. You started to cough some blood with your ringing head igniting a tension from the mood.

"Vincent! Give (y/n) a medicine" Norman commanded as Vincent immediately barged into the room bringing a glass of water and a medicine to keep the side effects less. You heard Norman mention your name as you chuckled resting on the couch, "long time no see, crybaby"