21: ODD

After that afternoon when you were comforted by Ray, everything went better than the usual and of course, it was easier for you because you started to let out those hidden secrets you've been hiding for such a long time for example, you started dropping hints that you've trained from a military and you began researching for herbs that might help your condition with Anna who's concerned about medicine.

"Sister (Y/n)?" She asked with her finger holding her chin looking up at you who keeps checking the books from the upper shelf. "Why Anna? You seem rather confused?" You asked and smirked as you found the book you've been looking for, the different types of herbs that may help you endure the pain of the side effects of Lambda medicines.

"Why were you searching for these kinds of things? I thought you would like to help Emma and Ray?" She asked bluntly as you flinched, you're sure that you've told your condition to Anna, but why doesn't she remember it? Something's strange is going on. Really odd, you started to noticed different things right after taking a research about your condition and this girl named Anastasia Ratri.

"Oh, uhm─ I just got curious. Plus, having a person who specializes these types of knowledge can be helpful" you said and chuckled as you went down the ladder slowly and carefully. "Anna, do you happen to forget something easily?" You asked and flipped the pages of the book as you hummed pretending you're just curious, "oh to be honest not that frequent" she said and smiled leaving you alone on your seat.

Reading the passages of the book, you suddenly coughed up blood as your heart starts beating faster than the usual. You couldn't breathe normally, you're lacking air, you need help. You deliberately stood up trying to reach the door as you planned heading to the kitchen to get some water, and then, Oliver opened the door with such smile only witnessing you with your fading oxygen.

"Water, water" you plead as Oliver carried you away from the room heading to the kitchen as you brought your finger over your lips signaling to not tell anyone. "What do you mean?! You're dying!" He exclaimed as you shook your head still asking for water, he ran through the hallways trying to avoid any attention from the siblings like what you asked for. He laid you on the chair as you tried to catch your breath, Oliver gave you water and noticed the two adults entering.

"(Y/n), Oliver, what are you two doing here? Why are you sweating heavily?" They asked as you widened your eyes while Oliver made an eye contact with you. "We're kind of thirsty" He said as Yuugo gave you a suspicious glare that you could feel like he's observing you deep inside your soul. "Yeah, we'll be back after taking a break" you murmured and wiped your sweat gulping the cup of water Oliver gave to you earlier.

The two adults left and checked the monitoring room afterwards leaving you and Oliver alone, "thank you for hiding it Oliver" you thanked him as the silence overwhelmed the atmosphere filled with suspicion and doubts. "What do you mean hide? We came here to drink right?" He asked with his smile getting a water too on a glass, how could this happen? What is happening?─ you though and shook your head standing up and heading to Ray's group.

"Idiot, why are you here? I thought you'll be studying the herbs for a while? And Anastasia Ratri since you said she could be any help?" He asked as he noticed you looking around seems lime you're having a panic attack. "Hey idiot, are you alright?" He asked one more time and approached you passing by all the siblings blocking your way, "Ray do you remember the time when we met at the Goldy Pond?" You asked trying to wish this isn't a reality.

"Of course idiot, come here and calm yourself down" he said and patted your head as you lowered it down watching your hands shake. "What happened? Looking at you makes me somehow think you just saw a ghost" he said and held your hands as you closed your eyes; sighing, he held your hand and walked away from everyone who are watching the both of you. "I'll just talk to this woman" Ray uttered and shut the door leaving the study room.

"(Y/n.)" He said and held your shoulders with his face trying to see yours, he repeated your name once again but you couldn't move. "(Y/n)!" He yelled and there you snapped and realized you were in your deep thoughts. "Ah sorry, it's just everything's strange" you mumbled and took a deep breath before thanking Ray whom is worried for you.

"(Y/n), you said you like me right?" He asked as you flinched suddenly you couldn't help but feel attacked for you've let your guard down. "Did I?" You asked trying to dodge the question with your smile at the end of your remark, "only fools pretend they didn't know what they did" he retorted and moved closer to you as he flicked your forehead, "in order for me to like you too, you should be true to me" he sets the condition as you rubbed your forehead from the effect of Ray's flick.

"Alright, then I have a question, regarding to Anastasia. It's been keeping me awake all this time," you said and directly stared on his raven orbs filled with darkness and mystery. "What happened to the baby?" You asked as Ray sighed raising his hand over your head and dropping it in a teasing force. "I said be true to me, not treat me like your professor" he remarked leaving the question unanswered.

"Then, let me ask you, can a person that has been with you for a long time forget you?" You asked as he blinked chuckling from your question, "do you think I'll forget you? Idiot," he said; he held your hand gently and went around the hallway again asking you to come with him and study together about the Golden Water and the possible locations.