25: CUDDLE

"You made me worried, (y/n)" Norman stated sighing as he gave you those warm smile he's been giving you until you left the farm, "it seems that your side effects affected your body in a worse way compared to us" Vincent informed closing the chart while you just waved your hand up high moving it in front of their faces. "You made it sounds like I'm going to die tomorrow or something, Frankenstein" you mumbled bringing a hand over your shoulder tapping your hair softly.

"It's not like that, but you have it worse than us," Vincent claimed as if he's literally dead serious─ Norman glanced at you making you a toothy smile moving upwards to raise yourself from the laying position you were in earlier on the sofa, "I see, then is medication enough to maintain my health better? You know? To reduce pain?" You asked lifting your finger bringing it on your chin holding it gently.

"It would be better if you would stay here and rest for a while," Norman suggested, Vincent nodded in response as the door creaks softly─ two figures entered the office again; those are Barbara's and Cislo who came with snacks for all of the people inside. "If I may ask, How many months have you traveled constantly?" Vincent asked with his respect as you closed your eyes sighing counting how many months have passed by, "I think 7 months?" You answered honestly chuckling as you rubbed your nape.

"You should stay here for a while," Norman decided as Barbara sat on the couch along with Cislo, "what will be her contribution then? I mean, we cannot just let her stay here all good and heavy for our group, Boss?" She asked receiving a sharp glare from Norman while Cislo kept his mouth shut. "I ain't someone who will be a burden, instead I'll try to help you with the plans? I am quite experience in this place especially that I'm trained from military" you added snapping your finger trying to pursue them.

"Alright, I'll help her to go to her room, clean up the mess" Norman claimed helping you stood up while you wrapped your arm around his shoulder and let it go once you stood up very well. You turned around and smiled over your shoulder before bowing, "thank you, Frankenstein" you teased leaving the office with Norman who seem quiet yet lost in his thoughts.

He guided you to your room as you sat on the bed flashing a grin on your face however Norman completely looks different─ acting all tough and mighty─ the total opposite of holy lamb. You blinked twice before realizing that he really grown mature and odd from the Norman you used to know, "you can act all mighty, tough and god-like creature in front of them but not to me cow" you frowned crossing your arms together lifting your left eyebrow making a quite duck face with your lips.

"What do you mean by that (y/n)?" He asked chuckling at your face whilst you just tapped the space on your bed, "come on, let's cuddle like how we used to" you invited and signaled him to move closer to the bed, "oh come on, don't worry there's no one probably would enter anyways" you assured rolling your eyes before Norman jumped on the bed with you curling himself as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"See? You're hugging me too" you teased guffawing on his neck as he did the same, "I did miss this, but I am sure you kept sticking to Ray though" he mentioned while you remained silent. "Why would you take a long journey? I heard that Barbara gave you a map? Are you lost because that's possibly not for you're too great at directions" he asked combing your hair as you just smiled.

"I did some business that is why I got a radio to keep me informed about the movements," you explained showing him what you got about the radio you stole from one of the members. "I see, you should take care off yourself (y/n), don't be as reckless as Emma, you're not a gorilla" he teased. You lightly tapped his belly and groaned as he kept teasing you, "do you have a habit of hitting me or what? You slapped me earlier and now you're hitting my belly" he stated guffawing at your reaction.

"I should get going, get some rest and let's talk about our plan tomorrow," he mumbled leaving your bed as you replaced his figure with an extra pillow you got beside you wrapping your arms and legs around it. "Norman, take care okay?" You reminded as he nodded closing the door gently while you took a sleep you've been lacking all these sleepless uncomfortable nights where you couldn't sleep peacefully because of some demons who might think of preying you. That night was the most peaceful sleep you could ever get.