00 ; PROLOGUE

HELLO, COME IN
welcome to the freak show.

THE ALARMS STARTED BUZZING AS THE DOOR CLOSED ONE BY ONE "11546 has escaped the Lambda!" The siren said as the pursuers started hunting Y/n L/n, one of the genius in the Lambda.

Your mind was all hazy, eyes blurry, heart beating so fast, legs numb and your hands were shaking from fear and hatred.

"I need to run!" You claimed as you saw the pursuers started chasing you. "Get her! She mustn't escape! She's one of the best samples!" The man said as he kept running trying to get you.

Your legs started tripping as you realized you've been running for hours because of this stubborn and crazy demons surrounding the whole Lambda.

You kept running with your burning chest and there, you reached an unfamilliar pathway deciding to threw a rock on the other way to confuse the dumb pursuers.

You climbed on the trees as you kept quiet breathing uncontrollably fast. You clenched your fist as the pursuers started going on the other way.

You headed inside the undergroundv way you suppose and started catching your breath. "I've been running for 1 hour and 40 mins." You recorded and held on the wall.

You panted and wiped your sweat as you entered inside, You closed your eyes and felt relieved as you fell down on your knees.

"Anybody there?" Someone asked with their lamp. Panting, your breathing is getting heavier as you feel your body getting numb with your eyes closed. "Y/n!" A girl yelled as she noticed your fainting figure.

"Emma?"

━ ANIME BASED + Manga.
━ WARNINGS!!
• swearing (cussing)
• mentions of suicide
• mentions of death
• mentions of blood
• a lot of action. Yes. This ain't 'yo romance? ;-;

━━━━━━━━━ Author's Note
I am no professional writer meaning you will found errors and grammar mistakes throughout the story, Wonderland is written by @/aluxca. The genre of this book is ; Fanfiction.

The Promised Neverland is written by Kaiu Shirai and illustrated by Posuka Demizu.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━