28: UNFOLDING DOUBTS

YOU'RE 'LOVIN A
psycho path sitting
next to you.

You ran towards the loud scream heading inside deep the woods, who would have thought everything would escalate quickly. “THERE YOU ARE I FINALLY FOUND YOU, CATTLE CHILDREN  INN.”

“ALL OF YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW!” he added with his face half-torn down showcasing those bones and pinkish muscles; a complete definition of zombie maybe.

You hid behind the trees trying to get the best aim as possible, you can't risk of anyone dying. You watched Alicia struggle on the man's grip breathing heavily as Emma stood in between, cold blood rushed into your veins instead of pity.

He looked around and noticed behind his back, two kids hiding from the back of the tree, “INSOLENTS! I TOLD YOU TO KNEEL DOWN WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!” he exclaimed as you continented to point the gun finding the opening, you watched him step on Dominic's back harshly crashing those bones.

Everything happened quickly, everybody picked up their guns pointed it at your Captain as you watched from afar slightly pulling the trigger. “THEY COULDN'T KILL ME. THEY'RE EASY TO SLAUGHTER BECAUSE THEY'RE HESITANT TO KILL A HUMAN” He claimed and turned his gaze straight to your figure who's hiding behind the trunk.

“COME OUT MY STUDENT! SLAUGHTER THEM ALL! (Y/N)!” He yelled laughing like an insane man still holding Alicia who's already crying,

Your Captain exclaimed creepily holding one of your siblings, your eyes wandered around the woods and clicked your tongue finally pulling out your loaded gun. “DON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF (Y/N)! DON'T LET YOURSELF DIE LIKE THOSE TWO FROM GLORY BELL!” He said pressing the tip of the gun to Alicia's head harshly.

The rush from your veins continued to grow while your mind kept fightning over, it seems like split personality do exists. Your heartbeat kept hammering your chest making it feels like your lungs couldn't contain the rhythm of your heart anymore as Emma searched for your figure, your body's trembling with your quivering lips as if the cold air just went inside your body.

“I ain't your student, just a former comrade from that military farm, mister.” you mumbled shooting him continuously bringing yourself with Emma and the others, “now!” they exclaimed trying to get Alicia and Dominic in their safe side, Emma rushed over to Dominic while with your own last shot straight to his chest near his heart; your captain was eaten by a demon.

The kids ran away as you did the same uttering something before leaving, “I said search for them not kill them, your brain is truly just a volume of a crumble” you followed Emma and the others who are already mourning from the lost of Lucas and Yuugo while Ray shot the owl following them from the start from what he assume. “I did notice that kind of device following me too,” you mentioned as Don turned around at you.

“what does he mean student! Are you a traitor!? (Y/n)!” Don suspected bringing his fist toward your collar gripping it tightly, you smirked and looked up at him. “I am one of them─” he brought those clenching fist toward your right cheek resulting it with stinging ache through your gums, facial muscles and bones.

“I am one of them once, because military farm is the one I was send to. I never betrayed you, but I did hide all of these from you.” you explained yet Emma came toward, “then why did you hide this from us?” she asked with those sympathetic gaze drilling through your conscience. “You will suspect me, the only ones who knew this is Zack, Lucas and Yuugo frankly. I thought I could fix this on my own,” you muttered and smiled as if Don didn't punched you earlier, “sorry everyone” you bowed while the others did listen to you.

“what are your other secrets? Tell us before it's too late.” Gilda stepped in bringing her arms around Emma to comfort her, “I once came from Lambda to drink some medicine to make my physical abilities better. That is all,” You claimed and raised your hand swearing that is all the information you've been hiding. “(y/n) we're a family, please don't face everything by yourself. We're here” Emma reminded. “promise” you swore.

“Everyone, Lucas received one last phone call,” Oliver intervene raising a piece of paper in his hands, this is maybe Norman's moves─ you thought and raised your head. “This place isn't safe anymore, the enemies may come flooding this time or the very next day because of that owl” You mumbled still aware that you may have unfolded their doubts.

“I know you all can't trust me the same way before, but let me help like the usual” you said smiling as you cheered up along with Emma, “we can do this guys! Another travel! Before this two months end, we must change the world! We will go to human world” she exclaimed trying to lift up the mood.

“It hurts, I'm so frustrated, can't we just rest just this once?”

You moved out and crouched in the corner letting Emma get the stage while everyone continued to let out huge wave of emotion wash them thoroughly, frustration, exhaustion, sadness, everything. You brought your head over your knees closing your eyes as you breathe out heavily,

“Ray do you still trust me?”