12 : REUNION

YOU GOTTA GET YOURS,
before they come to you.

"Y/n, it's time to go" Your Mama said as she held your hand tight. "Y/n!" A young boy exclaimed as he approached you, he immediately hugged you for farewell.

"We will miss you!" Your siblings yelled as you did the same in return. "I promise that we will meet again!" He said and hugged you once again; "I'll be waiting then" You remarked before leaving the house.

"Mama?" You asked as you saw a vehicle, "Hop inside and they will bring you to your new home" She murmured and ruffled your hair. "Say Goodbye to Grand Valley" She asked as you nodded uttering a silent 'goodbye'

As you hop in, you immediately fell asleep as your senses once started to fade away, all you could tell is that: the vehicle started moving...

As you woke up from your sleep, you saw a shelter with the same building as the Grand Valley. "Hello y/n, I am Mama Isabella" she mumbled as she carried you down the vehicle.

"From now on, Grace Field House will be your new home okay?" She asked and kissed your forehead whilst you are still confused on everything. As she pulled you inside with her heart-warming smile, the kids welcomed you happily.

The Raven haired guy, Pale guy and the tangerine girl were the kids who are around your age; you guessed. "Everyone, welcome y/n your new sibling!" Mama cheered as you slowly brought your hand off her. "Welcome Y/n!" The tangerine haired girl claimed as she gave you a warm hug.

You heard the door click as you slowly woke up from your dream, more like from reminiscing. And there, you rubbed your eyes and saw a guy heading towards you, "if you're not feeling well don't ever try to go barge in any meetings, It's unsafe you know?" He said alongside with his chuckle.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" You asked as you observed his familliar white hair. This isn't Norman, this is not how Norman styles his hair. You assured and blinked once again, "don't you really know me?" He asked as he turned around. You knew you didn't know him, his mature facial figure, no. You never met him.

"You fainted because of shock earlier, and that guy: Lucas our leader, asked me to bring you inside the room again. Plus, don't go walking around with fresh open wound" He lectured as he touched his nose bridge whilst a confused mark is still carved on your face; knowing you don't have an idea who is he.

You heard him give you a loud sigh as you tried to remember him, "Geez, it's me Oliver. The guy who promised that I will see you again" He mumbled as he sat beside you while you were left with your widened eyes surprised he is still alive after all those years. "Are you really Oliver?!" You asked as you jumped out from your bed reaching for him.

As he nodded, he opened hid arms wide and there, you hugged him immediately. As you and him exchanged chuckles and delight that you just reunited with your long lost sibling, the door suddenly creaked making you turn your glance on it.

"Sorry wrong room" Zack muttered as he tried to close the door again, "Is this the Zack I know?" You asked as he just gave you a deadpanned face. "Come on guys! I missed you all..." You mumbled as you asked them for a group hug.

Maybe just for now, let me put my guard down... You thought and smiled as Zack, Oliver, Sandy, and Sonia hugged you. "I really don't like this kind of things" Zack uttered as he pulled out from the hug in rush.

They're the ones who's been with you that time, but the others you have seen earlier in the meeting; you don't have any clue who are they.

"Emma and Lucas came back!" Gillian claimed as she barged in ready to inform her other team. "Emma?" You asked them as they just nodded, they left you alone in that room knowing you still have to rest. And there, out of your confusion; you went outside ready to face Emma.

You slowly walked in the meeting and all the attention goes to you, "So there's no any human village? Alright." They claimed and sighed, "wait? You all didn't know?!" You asked all of a sudden disappointed that you heard them speak earlier like they knew all of the details.

"Y/n?!" Emma cheered as she reached for your figure happy to see you, your heart was filled with warmth as you experienced all of these welcome from your siblings. "And y/n, what's your connection with Emma?" Oliver asked with hid monotone voice.

"I was transferred into an another plantation, and it was Grace Field House...and Emma, You know that I'm transferred right?" You asked as she nodded while you hissed in pain when she hugged you tighter. "I still have an open wound," You chuckled whilst Emma was left panicking.

"I am glad I'm able to reunite with you all again" You muttered and faced the guy whom you talked earlier: Lucas. "Thank you for taking care of everyone... Mr. Lucas" you thanked him and bowed.

Yet, as you bowed; a sudden realization hit you. Did you do the right thing? Or did you let your emotions overwhelm you? What about your... - - - - - - ?

"Welcome back, Y/n" Emma said with her endearing smile as she faced you.

Note:
Thank you for adding my book to your reading list, I'm glad y'all like the book and I'm really grateful y'all appreciated my work :: lots of love ::