11 : HUNTING GROUND

SO THIS IS WONDERLAND,
where all your dreams come true.

While walking still thinking of your family's condition. Are they okay? Where are they? Why Emma is fightning alone? Who are those kids? There's a lot of questions running through your mind.

You don't even have a clue where you are and why does demons hunt when the song plays, it was all confusing from the fact you saw Emma but not your whole family. It made you worried a lot.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A girl asked all of a sudden as she followed the blood trail, there you realized you just got a deep wound behind you who's overflowing with blood. Oh this explains why I just got my vision blurrier compared to earlier.

"I'm fine, please handle the others" You remarked and sighed as you continued walking away from her. "No! Let me help you! Zack! Zack! Someone's injured!" She called out for help as you widened your eyes.

WAIT, WAIT! I WANT TO DIE. you screamed internally as a guy reached out for your figure, "Oh, That's gotta hurt" He murmured as he checked your back covered with blood.

"Let's get you to the base" He mumbled as you tried to defend you're okay, "Who would believe you're okay when you're losing gallons of blood?" He sarcastically asked as he carried you on his back.

As he walked you through the alleyway, you glanced on the girl who yelled for help, "Oh! I'm Nigel, and this is Zack, he's a medic" she informed as you nodded. "Explain all of these things, I'm confused " you uttered trying to get any information and locate where you are.

"This is Goldy Pond, the hidden hunting ground, when the song starts to play the demons will start killing us by hunting is like their prey" Zack chimed in as he groaned on how heavy you are.

"Violet?" Zack asked as he passed by Violet's figure who's heading to someone familiar to you, It's Emma. As Emma turned around, she widened her eyes as she saw your figure being carried by a guy accompanied by a girl with a hat.

As she was about to stood up, Violet talked with her leaving her no choice but to ignore you, still she couldn't believe it... Y/n is alive! She cheered internally.

• ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

As Zack laid you on the bed, you hissed in pain as the cloth made a contact on your wounded back. "Show your back and I'll cure it" He mumbled while holding a huge amount of gauze for your wound.

"All done" He assured and chuckled as he saw how relived you are, "Later the leader will meet you up. Take a rest" He murmured as he reached the door along with Nigel who's humming happy that you are cured that easily.

"Hey." You claimed before they could turn the door knob, "Do you know that girl? The girl with the purple hair lady?" You asked whilst clutching on the blanket. "No, we don't" Nigel declined and shut the door as Zack came out as well.

They're strange, are they escapees? You thought and sighed as you checked your wound using the mirror. You laid on the bed comfortably, smirking; you completely have fallen asleep within the second. Maybe it's because you've been up for the whole week, or you're just really that tired.

─ b l a b b e r
─ c h e e r

Everyone started cheering outside, no, downstairs or upstairs? Who knows. With your curiosity, you came out of your room ignoring the pain that your back causes as you walked around. And there, you saw all of them.

They're like you, children. And what's more is, they're talking with Emma. And there's this guy in the middle carrying a box, box of weapons. Your eyes widened in amusement as you saw how many weapons are there.

Watching them from afar, your eyes once glanced to Emma who seem to notice you or maybe not? Since she didn't spare any smile on you as she started startling when everyone began asking on how'd she escaped.

You turned your gaze and smiled in relief as you assured Emma is safe, until, you accidentally made an eye contact with the guy in the middle of the table. "Oliver? Where are you staring at?" The girl beside him asked as you immediately ran away from the crowd.

And there, you bumped into an adult. Yes, an adult. "AH!" You exclaimed as you fell on the ground hissing from the pain. "You seem rushed, I'm sorry for that" The man said as you observed his face contained with a scar.

"Who are you?"