10 : LEWIS

HIGHER AND HIGHER WE GO,
up to the top. Better look out.

"COME OUT"

The demon said as you witnessed the older guy got died by an axe, it made you terrified, still you searched for your gun trying to help them. You couldn't just go out, chase him without any material or goods only fools who wanted to die will do that.

As you found your gun, you started chasing the demon who's running after the little girl and the boy, "Run Theo don't look back!" The girl exclaimed as I tried to chase them on the trees hoping on each branches.

As you found the great spot to hit, pulling the trigger you pointed it on his arms or hands to release the axe; suddenly he attacked the girl with the axe causing the bullet to miss the target whilst a bloodbath were seen.

"I didn't know you can catch up" He claimed and chuckled as he approached the boy. "Come out and show yourself" He said as you took a deep breath ready to die.

Stepping with your boots, you gazed on him with your eyes, Lewis stared into your eyes and... It made him irritated.

How your soul is somehow... dead. Your eyes were dead e/c color, none of them brightens with hope. Then how come you're still fightning him even you've already lost your hope from the start.

Compared to the kid he met earlier, the girl who threw an axe known as 'the premium good' you are the opposite. None of any glimmer of hope shines through you, A killer who's gotten used to killing her prey at ease.

You pointed the gun to him where it still has enough bullets, whilst the demon held the collar of the boy making you put your guard upper with the demon still holding the bloodied axe

"I hate your eyes, it sickens me" He mentioned and glared on the boy who's left with his despair watching his siblings suffer and die. "Look kid, I'm not going to save that corpses... They're already dead meat." You cleared and tried to approach him, yet Lewis stopped you.

I'm letting you go, I won't kill you this time... He mumbled on the kid as you clicked your tongue pulling the trigger again.

"How many bullets left?" He asked chuckling, you widened your eyes and clicked your tongue. Who would have thought he knew how many bullets I've used... You thought and shot the last bullet through his mask, yet he caught it.

"The next time we'll see each other, I must see an inch of hope in your eyes. You're fun to play with, Remember my name: Lewis." He claimed as the song ended, watching him disappear without a trace you glanced on the kid currently trembling in fear.

"Return back to your friends." You commanded as the kid was out there drowning by his tears, "Condolences" you added and started walking away from him.

"Please accompany me!" He begged and cried louder, you chuckled in response and sighed as you glared on him. "You must not trust me, I will just bring danger" You said and vanished from his sight forcing him to return back alone...

Yet, In a secretive way, you followed the kid hoping you could find any clues where are you right now since you're not armed as well; lacking from the things you needed specifically, you need guns and bullets to make life easier.

• • •「◆」• • •

"Emma?" The young guy said as Emma widened her eyes, His alone? "where's Monica and Jake?" She shrieked in fear. "I'm so sorry Sis, Bro!" He claimed and started saying dramatic things, "They're dead, he killed them both" He said and started crying.

JAKE! MONICA! WAHH!

You painfully watched the young guy grief as you smiled as well, "Long time no see Emma" You murmured and stood up ready to go roam around the place alongside with your worries, Emma where's our siblings? Norman? Ray?