Ch 31

6 months later

Avery: "I Avery Alexeev, take you Natalia to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through food and times regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

Nat: I Natalia Romanova or Natasha Romanoff to everyone else, take you avery Alexeev, to be my best friend, my lover, and the love of my life. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of sorrow, in times of failure, and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

Marriage officiant: "It is my honor to now pronounce you both wife and wife Mrs. and Mrs. Romanoff. You may kiss the bride"

Avery and Natasha kiss

A year later

Natasha and Avery moved out of the compound to a large house a couple of miles away from the compound but they are still a part of the team and work at the compound every day. 

Nat: "av. babe wake up it's time to get up"

Avery: "no I don't want to"

Natasha hugs avery and kisses Avery

Nat: "come on get up"

Avery: "why? We have the day off today so I want to sleep in"

Nat: "come on babe I have something planned for us today"

Avery: "no"

She pulls the blanket over her head

Nat: "Avery"

She pulls the blanket off of Avery

Avery: "nooo"

Nat: "god sometimes I wonder why I married you"

Avery: "because we are soulmates and you are stuck with me and  might I add you love me so much"

Nat: "Okay seriously though you need to get up"

Avery: "no"

Natasha picks up Avery

Avery: "NATALIA PUT ME DOWN!"

Nat: "then get up and ready"

Avery: "fine, fine I will"

20 minutes later

Nat: "ready to go"

Avery: "Yeah, I am. I am also not happy that you woke me up early on our day off"

Nat: "just come on"

They drive for two hours

Avery: "Natalia what are we doing here?"

Nat: "we just needed to get out"

Avery curses in Russian

Nat: "hey!"

Avery: "well you are one right now"

Nat: "I'm offended that you said that to me"

Avery: "well it wasn't supposed to be a compliment"

Nat: "just come on"

Natasha parks the car and gets out

Nat: "come on av"

Avery: "I'm good"

Nat sighs

Nat: "Why does my wife have to be so stubborn...Please"

Avery: "fine"

She gets out and they walk around for a bit

Nat: "let's stopover here for a bit"

They sit on a bench

Avery: "what's up?"

Nat: "what do you mean?"

Avery: "the way you are acting. Something's up. You haven't acted like this in a while. The last time you acted like this was when you were going to propose. So what's up?"

Nat: "I want to ask you something important..."

Avery: "Natalia you can tell me anything"

Nat: "I know our life is perfect right now with the two of us but... but I want to have a kid and start a family with you"

Avery: "like adopt or..."

Nat: "actually having one..."

Avery: "baby you know I can't have one after the "ceremony" with the red room. I know you mean you but are you sure you want to do that?"

Nat: "mhm"

Avery smiles

Avery: "let's have a baby then"

They both kiss

Nat: "I love you"

Avery: "I love you too Natalia"