I glanced over at Jungkook who matched my pace with ease. I couldn't help but linger at the sight of him. The way his hair bounced and his snowy white complexion in contrast to the strong jawline.. and his determinate expression. It was undeniably sexy.

No Jia! Chill, just look forward and don't get distracted. God it was a struggle though. I redirected my focus to the endless blue of the sky as we continued to run down and along the twisting park path. The concrete hit my feet firmly with every step.

We were at least 10 minutes away from the starting line. I stole glances at Jungkook as I tried to figure out if he was tired yet but it was so difficult to tell because he just looked so concentrated.

"Kook. You. Okay?" I called between breaths which snapped him out of his steady stare forwards.

"Hm? Yeah. Are you?" He called back between breaths.

"Yeah. Nearly. There" I pushed the words out. He gave a nod before looking forward again and then he picked up the pace.

"Huh? Hey!" I called out after him as I was forced to push myself to catch up. Jungkook was unbelievable. I managed to match his pace and kept it. By the time we reached where we'd started we both keeled over and tried to catch our breaths for a moment.

"Kook!" I lightly hit him in the arm which he just smiled cockily at.

"You're not half bad" he teased, still breathing heavy. A light glistening of sweat coated his forehead.

"So mean. " I huffed.

"Just kidding. You're skilled at running" He took a step closer, still breathing a bit heavily.

"You too. You have really high stamina."

"Thanks, but I'm seriously puffed out. That was a bit more intense than I imagined" he admitted, wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of his sleeve.

"Yea.. let's rest then go get coffee? It's on me" I pushed him gently with both hands towards a nearby bench in which he just went along with.

We both sat down and took a minute to catch our breath and rehydrate. After we had calmed down, we headed to a cafe on the way back to my place. Jungkook said he was fine with whatever I was having. Therefore, we both ended up with a small latte and settled in to an outside seat in front of the small cafe.

"I've been meaning to ask, did you end up talking with Tae?" The warm froth of my latte as I sipped at it was smooth.

"Yeah.. Wait, hold still for a sec" I held my breath as Kook leaned in and reached out slowly. He rubbed his thumb along the bottom of my lip. I relaxed only when he pulled away.

"Sorry, you had coffee on your lips" he explained casually. A small tingle lingered at the place he'd just touched.

"Oh thanks." I cleared my throat trying to hide how stunned I was by that. Did he know what he was doing to me? He sometimes did things like this so casually and it always gave me a stomach full of butterflies. If Kook ever turned playboy there wouldn't be a girl out there that stood a chance against his charm.

"Where was I? Oh yeah, Tae-Hyungie. We talked about it after I asked him. Lately, Jiminie-Hyung has been acting kinda weird though.." Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed together as though somewhat bothered.

"Oh I see. Maybe I'll give him a call later." I thought out loud. Kook dropped me back off at home seeing as he had things to do today.

After I got back I decided to give Jimin a call. It had been a week since I'd heard from him so I grabbed my phone and pressed the call button beside his name. It rang a few times and then I was greeted by Jimins' voice over on the other end.