16

"Hyunjin? Bitch, who are you going to kill?" Sooyoung spoke to the walkie talkie, a few seconds passed by, there's no response.

"Hyunjin?" Hyeju took a hold of their walkie talkie.

"Are we going to them?" Chaewon asked

"It'll be hard, especially that Hyeju is injured" Kahei said

"Hyunjin's gonna take care of the two for sure" Jungeun said on the other line

"Right" they mumbled and continue walking.

They cautiously take steps with a light from the flashlight guiding them. A scratch noise came out of the walkie talkie and Chaewon hurriedly press the button.

"Hello? Guys? You there?" she patiently waits for a response while the other girls also came to a halt.

"Hey" it's Hyunjin, it was followed by a hiss, it sounds like she's in pain.

"Fuck. Why won't this stupid thing work?" Hyunjin said as she leans against a tree.

Yeojin who was the one holding it earlier, fell down, also crashed the thing down. Hyunjin is trying to bring it back to its original state, and it seems like she's doing it right cuz she just heard Chaewon's voice.

"Guys, can y'all hear me?"

"Yes, we can hear you now" said Jungeun

"I lost Yerim and Yeojin" Hyunjin said and the others are in despair.

"How can you lose them????" Sooyoung let out a frustrated sigh.

"We trusted you to take care of the two, Hyunjin" Haseul said after

"How can you be so irresponsible in this situation??" Jungeun said

"I'm sorry" Hyunjin apologized, slowly sliding down the tree, sitting on the ground.

"We encountered something and the two ran away in fear. I'm really sorry" she apologized again, grunting after.

"Go and find them" Sooyoung commanded as they resumed walking while looking around, hoping to see the two.

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" Chaewon asked, she noticed how ragged Hyunjin's breathing was.

"Yeah, totally fine, Chae. Thank you for asking. Probably just tired after running around to find them" Hyunjin tried to make her voice more joyful.

"Take care, Hyun" Hyeju said, noticing it.

"You guys too" Hyunjin said and the thing gave up completely.

Hyeju called her name continuously and she didn't respond anymore.

"Y'all should've been more sensitive with your words especially you Jungeun" Kahei said, shaking her head.

The girls went quiet and Jinsol stopped on her tracks.

"Wait, I think I heard something" she said, making the other two stops also.

"Yerim? Yeojin? Hyunjin?" she whispered gently

The thing she heard was neither one of them though. A zombie came rushing to her causing the three to panic.

"They're here too?!" Sooyoung said and runs, the couple following behind her.

"Just shoot it!" Jungeum exclaimed, but neither one of the two who obtains gun has accurate shots, missing the zombie who's running so fast after them.

"Just fucking shoot its head!"

"We're trying!"

"Unnies!"

They turn their heads to Yerim who has a wide smile on her face. Finally, she found them, but it was replaced with horror when she saw the creature chasing after her unnies.

"Yerimmie!" Jinsoul smiled, seeing Yerim.

"Where's the lentil bean?" Sooyoung asked, noticing that the girl is alone.

"She's not with Hyunjin?????" Yerim asked while running for her life, she thought that the two are still together.

"Let's chit chat later, guys. We need to fucking kill the zombie first!" Jungeun said, taking a sharp turn to the left, getting the creature's attention.

"Try shooting it!" she shouted

"We might shoot you!" Jinsoul exclaimed

"Kill it or we will all turn to a zombie" Jungeun said stubbornly and a gunshot was heard, followed by her body slumping to the ground.

"Jungie!" Jinsoul panicked, hurriedly make her way to her girlfriend.

"No, no, no" Jinsoul cries, she's the one who pulled the trigger. She just killed Jungeun-

"Stop crying. I'm not dead" Jungeun said then groan, rubbing her shin gently.

"Why did you fall down then?" Jinsoul asked while blinking her tears away.

"I tripped" Jungeun said, sitting up, looking at the zombie with a bleeding head.

"Is it dead dead?" she asked and Sooyoung nodded.

"What's with the gunshots?" Haseul asked, seeing the four.

"Yerim" Hyeju called her sister

"Hyun has been looking for you" she added and Yerim hugged her tight.

"Great. Now, we just need Hyunjin and Yeojin" Kahei said and sit on the ground for a while.

"I'm tired and hungry" Chaewon complained

"We all are" Sooyoung said

As the eight take a rest for a while, Yeojin walks alone in the lonely forest, looking like a child that's lost in the mall.

"Hyunjin-unnie?" she calls her unnies' name one by one as she takes steps carefully.

"Yerimmie?"

She has been walking alone for quite some time already and the dark surroundings are scaring her to death.

Her tiny steps, shaky breath and insect sounds are the only thing she can hear around her.

"Haseul-unnie" the tears that she has been holding in since earlier roll down to her cheeks.

She's scared. Yeojin's scared. Hyeju's teases are true. She's really a scaredy cat and a coward.

"Unnie" she called again, her voice cracking as she sobs.

'I should've listened to Hyunjin-unnie. I shouldn't have run away. I wouldn't be alone right now if I listened to her' she thought to herself as she started crying harder.

The tall trees and chilly wind are making her knees shake in fright.

She then heard a hiss that make her froze in her spot. That sound is very familiar to her.

"Those fucking ugly creatures are here too" she mumbled and squeeze her eyes shut.

Yeojin cursed in her mind as she thinks of what to do next.

"I have to find the small girl"

Yeojin whipped her head towards the voice and quickly jump into the bushes, making her way to the girl leaning on a tree.

"Unnie!" Yeojin jumped on Hyunjin, hugging her tight.

"God, you made me worry a lot, kid" Hyunjin said, hugging the smaller girl back, patting the girl's head.

"Let's find the others now"