10

"Guys stop making noises it's still early" Kahei mumbled and hugged Haseul who's sleeping beside her.

All of them groaned at the noises and all stirred awake when a loud noise was heard. They looked at the door and see the cabinet was now facing down on the floor and the door wide open.

"Fuck"

"We're dead"

"Go to the escape route now!" all of them went to the balcony and the zombies followed them. They're all trying to close the sliding door while the others already took the 'zip line' to the building across them.

"Shit shit shit" Jinsoul curses as she try her best to push the glass door.

"G-guys" Yerim look at the girls who are giving all of their best to shut the door.

"YERIM GO!" Hyunjin shouted

"Hyu-hyun--"

"YERIM! NOW!" Hyejoo yelled. Yerim, with heavy chest, hold the piece of leather tightly and take a quick glance at them before sliding down.

"Haseul, go next, we can handle this" Jinsoul said and Haseul looked at her.

"Seul, go now" Jinsoul repeated with a smile. Haseul slowly let go of the door and the others nodded at her. She left and the only ones left are Sooyoung, Jinsoul, Hyunjin, Hyejoo and Jungeun.

Sooyoung saw that Haseul reached the other end and look at Jungeun.

"Jungie, your turn" she said and they heard a cracking noise. With their all remaining strength, Hyejoo kicked the zombie's head that's in between the door causing the head to fall off and they shut the door successfully.

'Fuck' they all thought as the glass is starting to crack.

"Jungeun" Jinsoul calls and gestured Jungeun to leave. Hyejoo followed, then Hyunjin and Sooyoung.

"You've got this, Jung" Jinsoul whispered to herself and shakily grab the piece of leather. She looks down and the shaking of her body doubles.

'You only live once' she remembered Sooyoung's line when they were vandalising the back wall of their principal's office.

"Great coz I don't want to experience this hell once again" she said and she heard a shattering sound. The glass door is now broken and the zombies are approaching her.

She closed her eyes and took off. Fears enveloped her chest as she feel her body in the air. Her tears are building up as her grip on the leather belt tightens.

She build up her courage and open her eyes. She's halfway there, she can see Jungeun and the others waiting for her. She smile at the view, but just then, her moving stopped, she's now stuck in the middle of the air and she heard something breaking...... and it seems to be the rope.

She look behind her see that the rope is slowly breaking, thread by thread. When the last thread separated, she let go of the belt and held onto the rope for her dear life.

"SOUL!"

"UNNIE!"

She can hear them calling out for her and she hit the glass surface of the building. Ouch. Her body aches but that's not what she's thinking about right now. She's barely hanging on the rope and there's a group of zombies waiting for her on the ground floor.

"Soul! Jinsoul! Ya! You stupid ass motherfucker" Sooyoung shouted from the third floor.

"Shut the fuck up, Sooyoung!" Jinsoul shouted back as her tears starts to roll down on her cheeks.

They saw Jinsoul starting to cry and couldn't help but to do the same thing while hugging each other tightly. Jungeun almost threw herself off the balcony to go to Jinsoul but was stopped by Kahei and Jiwoo.

"I found ropes" Yeojin said and hand the rope to Sooyoung. The second oldest among them tie the rope around her waist and tie the other end to the metal railings.

"Fuck my life" she muttered before jumping off the balcony.

Meanwhile, Jinsoul is there, still hanging, she couldn't climb up coz she don't have the strength anymore. She felt a gush of wind and saw Sooyoung.

Just like before, Sooyoung came to save her again.

"You dumb bitch" Sooyoung chuckled and wipe Jinsoul's tears.

"Stop crying" she said and hugged her bestfriend tightly.

"Don't let go of the rope" she said and Jinsoul nodded. Sooyoung looked up to the girls and nod at them. They started pulling the rope all together and the two pretty bestfriends are going up bit by bit.

They girls pull harder and the two gripped onto the railings. Jungeun grabbed the both of them and Sooyoung handed her the shaking Jinsoul. The girl started crying out loud and the girls went to comfort her.

Chaewon also cries as she thought she'd lose Jinsoul. She hugged her so tight while still crying.

"What is tha-" Hyejoo turned around and see the owner of the unit that Hyunjin locked up in the bathroom managed to burst the door open. She quickly grab a gun on the floor and shoot it twice.

The girls looked at the zombie on the floor and were all puzzled when it got up.

"Why isn't he dying?!" Hyejoo shoot him again but it still got up.

"Hit the head!" Jungeun said and Hyejoo did. The zombie can no longer stand up and they sigh in relief.

They all calmed down and sit on the carpeted floor in the living room.

"What do we do now, unnies?" Yeojin asked and snuggled up to Yerim. All of them turn to Haseul and the girl turn to Sooyoung.

"Soo... What do we do?"

"Seul.... I don't know"

"Are we going to d-die?" Yerim asked

"No, no, don't say that, Yerimmie" Hyunjin shook her head

"I'll find a way, hmm? I won't let you die. No one will die" Hyunjin let out a comforting smile and caress Yerim's hand.

"Lippie..... Any plans?" Haseul asked the younger girl who's still comforting her girlfriend. Jungeun shook her head and once again they feel into silence.

Minutes after, Jiwoo started crying and that's the breaking point of everyone in that room. They all cried after hearing Jiwoo's hopeless sobs and cries. A person who's as bright as the sun and the person who always gives them hope is now losing all of shine and hope she have.