4

"Don't go" Jiwoo said as Sooyoung find the thing that her dad had given her.

"Jiwoo... Baby, I'm doing this for all of us. I don't want us to die in here because of hunger" Sooyoyng stopped what she's doing and cup Jiwoo's cheeks.

"I rather die in hunger than letting you risk your life outside" the penguin said and Sooyoung kiss the tip of her nose.

"Don't worry that much, okay? I'm going with Hyunjin, that cat will survive no matter what and we both know she's gonna make sure we'll survive too" she hugs Jiwoo and the girl hug her tightly, not wanting to let go.

They just stay like that for hours until a knock on yyxy's door is heard.

"Sooyoung-unnie" it's Jungeun

"It's dark already, we should go"

"Yeah yeah I'll be there in a minute" Sooyoung said and look down at Jiwoo.

"I'll be alright, okay?" she remove Jiwoo's arms around her and went to open her closet. She rummaged through her clothes and finally found the thing she has been looking for.

"Is that a gun?" Jiwoo asked

"Yeah, dad gave it to me" the taller said and bring all the bullets she have. The two come out of their room and went to the living room.

"Don't wrap it too tight" Hyunjin complains as Heejin wrap a duck tape all around Hyunjin's arms.

"Come here, babe" Chaewon starts wrapping tape around Hyejoo's arms too and she has a worried look on her face.

"What's with the face? I told you I'll be just alright" Hyejoo hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"I can't help but to worry, okay?" Chaewon sighed and hug Hyejoo tight.

"How about your legs?" Jinsoul asked

"It's fine like that" Jungeun said and tries to stretch her arms, it's quite hard to move but still manageable. Kahei suggested that they should cover their arms with tape and wear thick clothes so if ever they got bitten or something, it won't go through.

"Hey Yeojin the speakers" Yeojin runs to her room and go back with her portable speakers.

"Guys" Haseul look at the four

"Be careful, okay?"

"We will, don't worry" Sooyoung said and load her gun with bullets then put a silencer.

"Woahh that's cool" Hyejoo said and look at it with fascination.

"I'll take the bat" Hyunjin said and pick up the bat on the floor.

"Mine's the pipe" Hyejoo said and pick up the same pipe she used a week ago.

"I guess I'll have to go with the knife" Jungeun said and get the three knives.

Jiwoo, Jinsoul and Chaewon went to the threee saying I love you's while Heejin is out there telling Hyunjin not to be stupid and go back there unharmed.

"Just say that you're worried for me, is that hard?" Hyunjin teased

"For your information Miss Kim, I am not worried for you, you're just that stupid" Heejin denied

"Yeah yeah"

"J-just come back... Unharmed and safe, okay?"

Hyunjin smiled at her and pull the bunny into a hug. Heejin resisted at first, acting that she don't like it but the truth is she really want to hug her.

"Be strong, alright?" Hyejoo said and smile at Yerim.

"We'll come back, I promise"

Yerim hugged her and Hyunjin joined them. The hug lasted for minutes until Hyejoo broke it.

"We should go now"

They moved the cabinet away from the door and Sooyoung peeked through the hole.

"There's three outside" she whispered and they checked their things first.

"Alright... Let's go" Jungeun opened the door as quiet as she can.

"Fuck" Hyunjin cursed as fear and nervousness rush all over her body. She take a last look at Heejin and Yerim before she finally go out of their apartment.

"I don't want to turn like any of them" Hyejoo said and close her eyes.

"I got you, Hye. Don't worry" Hyunjin said and pat her sister's back. Sooyoung then stub her foot on something and groans. Jungeun was quick to shut her up by placing her palm on Sooyoung's mouth.

"Fuck" Sooyoung mouthed as her face contorted in pain. The three corpses didn't move a bit from their position much to their relief.

"We should get going" Jungeun said and lead the way to the fire escape. She quietly opens the door and they got out one by one. They went down to the third floor and Hyejoo use her flashlight to see if there's any zombie lurking around.

"Clear" she said and Hyunjin grab the knob.

"Hey cat" Sooyoung called

"Ne?" Hyunjin looked at her

"Don't do anything stupid" Sooyoung said and pat the girl's head.

"As if I would do anything stupid" Hyunjin said and enter the door but before she can even walk away, Hyejoo grab her arm.

"Be careful, unnie. Yerim and the others are waiting for us. Don't screw up" she said and let go of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin faced the dark hall way of third floor and once again, she feel fear in her heart.

"Fuck this" she held onto the bat tightly using her right hand while her other hand is holding the speakers.

She's suppose to bring it to the farthest part of the hallway and she's not even halfway there but her knees are already shaking.

"You've got this bitch don't screw up" she whispered to herself before gaining speed in walking. There she sees a group of zombies just standing there with her heads against the wall. She gulps and just keep on walking. The zombies then turn their heads to her and she saw some of them sniffing.

'Fuck. They can smell me. I'm dead' she cursed in her mind and walk faster but makes sure not to make any noise.

She can hear grunts and groans from the zombies but it feel like it's getting closer. She turn around and see them following her.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' she turned around again but she tripped over a body laying on the floor and the sound of her falling echoed in the hallway.

It's like someone poured a cold water to her and she can't move in her spot. All of the zombies in the third floor started running towards her and she just close her eyes.

"Shibal. I don't want to die like this but whatever it's not like I can escape anymore" she said aloud and hurriedly get Chaewon's old phone from her pocket and connect to the Bluetooth speaker.

"The Bluetooth device is connected successfully"

"Let's didadamdidamdidam bitches" she said and play LOONA's Why Not.