14

"Quietly" Hyejoo whispered and they all followed the second youngest to the school bus. The surrounding is quiet as the zombies hibernate.

A small creak was heard when Hyejoo opened the door and they all look around to see if they had gotten the zombies' attention.

"Go" Sooyoung said while holding Jiwoo. The girl is becoming weaker as she can feel that she's slowly turning into a zombie.

Hyejoo and Yeojin carefully inspected the bus and gestured them to get in when it's clear.

They let Hyunjin gets in first with Heejin riding on her back. Jiwoo and Sooyoung gets in next and the four went to the back.

"Hey" Jiwoo cupped Sooyoung's face

"Be strong, babe" she said

"I want you to live, okay? If you don't find the antidote, it's okay, I'm fine. I want you to live even if I'm not by your side anymore"

"Stop saying that, Jiwoo" Sooyoung sniffs while tying Jiwoo up to the seat.

"Sooyoungie, I love you"

"Why... Why are you saying it like you're saying goodbye? Come on, Jiwooming" Sooyoung is starting to tear up again and she felt a pat on her back. It's from Hyunjin. The younger looks away and hug Heejin tightly before letting Haseul tie her up to the seat using a chain that they stole from the store.

"Hang in there, puppy" she whispered and give Heejin's forehead a quick peck before leaving the back part of the bus.

"Go" Jiwoo said and slightly push Sooyoung. The older pat Jiwoo's head followed by a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you too" the taller said before walking away. Haseul gave the two a comforting smile as she chain them up. She doesn't want to do this but it's for their safety. She also make sure to cover Jiwoo's mouth with a fabric.

"We'll find the cure, hmm?" the two nodded and Haseul and the others starts to put the barricade to the middle part of the bus so if ever the two manage to break the chains off they can't still attack the remaining human beings.

They look at the two with pity making the two chuckle despite having a piece of cloth blocking their mouth.

"We're fine" they heard Jiwoo's muffled voice that manage to put smile on their faces.

"Let's go, Soul" Haseul said and Jinsoul shakes her head.

"I don't want to drive" she said

"Why? You and Sooyoung are the only ones who can drive here" Kahei said

"I can do the driving you guys-" Yeojin was quickly cut off

"Yeojin no." the unnies said in chorus

"You can even reach the pedals" Hyejoo teased the shortest and the latter glares at her.

"Sooyoungie can do it" Jinsoul said

"At this state? You think she can while Jiwoo is back there? We'll crash if we let Soo drive at this time-" Kahei's was cut off when they head a thud. The zombies are gathering around the bus and Jinsoul trembles in fear.

"Unnie" Chaewon looks at Jinsoul with begging eyes. Jinsoul let out a deep sigh before taking the wheels. Jungeun went beside her and caress her hand before sitting beside Hyunjin who's just staring at the back.

"Yerimmie" Yeojin noticed how Yerim's breath is getting deeper and deeper.

"What's going on there?" Hyejoo asked

"Did someone bring Yerim's inhaler?" Yeojin asked and Hyejoo hurriedly went to the seat of the two.

Yerim reached for Hyejoo hand using her left hand while the right is on her chest.

"Jin-ah, help me take off her sweater" Hyejoo said and let go of Yerim's hand for a while to take off the latter's thick sweater.

Hyunjin then stand up and went to Yerim. She take out an inhaler from her pocket and help her sister to a take a puff. Hyejoo is rubbing the girl's back while Hyunjin is holding the inhaler for her.

Both of them aren't expressive but they always make sure to make Yerim feel how loved she is. Though sometimes she feels like she's a burden to her twins and to her friends just like now. Their mother had a problem when she was still pregnant with the three and it caused Yerim to have a weak heart.

"Uh... Guys... We have a problem here" they turned to Jinsoul who's taking care of the wheels.

"What is it?" Kahei asked

"We're running out of gas" Jinsoul said

"There's a Gas Station ahead, unnie" Chaewon said, she's been into so many motorcycle ride with Hyejoo and she's certain that there's a gas station nearby.

Jinsoul speed up and the bus ran out of gas completely just as they reached the gas station.

"If anyone needs to pee or something, you guys can go" Haseul said, Jungeun and Chaewon gets off the bus and went to the rest room while Yeojin went to the mini mart just beside the rest room to get some snacks.

While Jinsoul is filling up the gas, Hyunjin and Hyejoo went outside and take turns jumping right beside the window of the bus to entertain their Jiwoo-unnie and Heejin.

Sooyoung went outside too, she placed her hand on the surface of the window and stare at Jiwoo who's staring back right at her.

Sooyoung wished that she can give Jiwoo a head pat right now, she knows how much her girl loves that.

In the rest room, Jungeun just went out of the cubicle and wash her hands while Chaewon is already done and just waiting for Jungeun.

"Unnie, did you hear that?" Chaewon asked

"I didn't hear anything, stop scaring me, Chae" Jungeun said, Chaewon swear that she heard something.

"I swear I heard-" Chaewon paused when she heard another sound. This time, Jungeun heard it too.

The other cubicles burst open and their eyes widened in horror.

"Fuck" "Shit"

They dash out of the rest room and all eyes were on them.

"What's the matter?" Jinsoul asked upon seeing her girl and her sister running like their lives depends on it... it does.

"They're here too?! Chaewonnie, run fast!" Hyejoo shouted and drag Sooyoung back to the bus.

"Unnies! Look at what I found!--- what the hell" Yeojin said and started running while dragging a bag behind her.

"Yo what the hell?"

Jungeun and Chaewon successfully get back to the bus but the zombies are so near there and Yeojin won't make it in.

"Ah shit" Hyejoo cursed and look at their maknae who's still outside.

"Unnie, start the engine" she said and pick up the baseball bat. She nudged Hyunjin who just gave her a nod. With that, Hyejoo run out of the bus.

"COME HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" she yells, loud enough to get all of the zombies' attention. She then run to the other direction and Hyunjin hurriedly went to Yeojin.

"Let's go" the older grab Yeojin's wrist

"Wait, unnie" Yeojin showed her the bag

"Just leave it there" Hyunjin said but Yeojin shake her head.

"Aish" Hyunjin take a hold of it

"Go"

Yeojin sprinted to the bus while Hyunjin drag the bag with her. She wonders what's inside.

"HYEJOO-YAH!" she called for her sister and motioned her to come back there. Hyejoo nods and hit the zombie's head with force making it fall on the ground.

"This is why I don't mess with her" Hyunjin mumbled and get on the bus. Jinsoul then step on the gas and drive towards Hyejoo's direction. The bus hit the group of zombies making them fly in the air and Hyejoo get in fast.

"Let's go now" she said, out of breath.

Jinsoul nods and they continue their journey.