11

"C'mon unnies.... Please don't cry" Yeojin said and smile right after she wipe away her own tears.

"We'll survive, right?" she spoke again, but no one responded.

"Right?" she repeated, but now with shaky voice.

"Haseul-unnie?" she called for her unnie, but the girl seems to be so lost right now.

"Heejin-unnie?" she then called Heejin. The girl looked down and snuggled up to Hyunjin.

"H-Hyunjin-unnie?" Yeojin looked at her with pleading eyes. Hyunjin closes her eyes and curse silently.

"Yeah, of course, we'll find a way to survive, bean" Hyunjin said and smile a little. Jiwoo sobs again upon hearing that. She's supposed to be cheering them up right now, but here she is, crying like a coward fool. She feel like already giving up. They're hopeless. They'll die.

"Ahh hwaitinggg hwaiting ah hwaiting hwaiting hwaiting" Yerim sang and all of them lift their heads. Jiwoo stares at Yerim, that line belongs to her. She always sing it to her friends whenever she's trying to cheer them up.

"C-can you sing it for me, Jiwoo-unnie?" Yerim asked as tears left her eyes.

"Please? Unnie? I'm feeling so down right now" tears roll down on Yerim's cheeks again.

"Can you cheer me up, unnie?"

Jiwoo just sat there, she doesn't know how to cheer her up when she, herself, feel so terrible right now.

"Yerimmie...." Jiwoo spoke, her voice cracked.

"Please? Unnie... I feel so hopeless right now" Yerim broke down and Jiwoo rushed to her. She used to be so good in comforting people, but right now, she don't know what to do anymore. She can't bare to see Yerim like this.

She just hug her so tight, both doesn't want to let go of each other.

"We'll survive no matter what" Hyejoo said and Chaewon adjusted her head that's on the latter's chest.

"We will all survive, okay? No one will get left behind" she added. She wants to cry so bad, but seeing her friends and sisters like this.... she can't. She want to stay strong for them. Even Haseul and Sooyoung cried, now, she have to stay tough for them.

"No one will give up, understand that?" Hyejoo spoke again, no one answered.

"Guys..."

"No one. No one will give up." Hyunjin said and smile at Hyejoo. Hyejoo's worried for her. Hyunjin is sensitive, everyone knows that, but she's not crying. She's obviously frustrated and stressed, but she's not letting it out. She's acting tough and it worries Hyejoo.

"Right, guys?" Hyunjin looked at each one of her friends' faces.

"Fucking answer, bitches" she said when no one answered and that make some of them chuckled.

"Yes, we won't give up" Jinsoul said and hold Jungeun closer. She thought she won't be able to hold her girl again. She's thankful to Sooyoung.

"Don't cry anymore, hmm? They said we'll survive and I'm sure we will, okay? Yerimmie?" Jiwoo cups the younger's face, Yerim nods and smile. She's with them, her friends, her family. They'll survive no matter what.

"I'm sorry....." they all look at Haseul. Why is she apologizing?

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay strong for all of us" she burst into tears and Kahei quickly pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, it's okay" she whispered sweetly into Haseul's ears.

"It's okay, unnie, it's okay to be weak sometimes" Yeojin said and went to hug Haseul too.

"I'm useless-" Sooyoung was quick enough to shut Haseul off.

"Don't you dare say that, Seul" she said with a serious tone.

"You're far from that" she said to her

"Remember when mom passed away after dad's death anniversary?" Chaewon spoke all of a sudden. Jinsoul looked at her. Since that happened, they never really talked about it, it was too sensitive for Chaewon.

"You acted like my mom since then, unnie" Chaewon shifted her gaze from the dull wall to Haseul.

"You stayed by my side and Jinsoul-unnie's side. You never left our side" Chaewon sniffs

"And I'm thankful to you, Haseul-unnie" Chaewon smiles

"Please don't say that you are useless coz you're not like that" she said

"You guys are my family now. Let's not lose each other, alright?" they gathered into a group hug except Hyejoo and Hyunjin.

"Come here you big babies" Jungeun pulled the two to the group hug and they just hold each other closely, scared to lose each other. They're scared of what's gonna happen next.

"I love you guys-"

They're having a moment when they smelled something......

"WHO THE FUCK FARTED????" they broke the hug and pinch their noses to block the foul smell.

"Im Yeojin!"

"It's not me I swear!"

"Your eyes are shaking! You can't even look at me straight in the eye!"

"Coz I ain't straight!"

Again. Another foul air.

"ARGHHHH"

"FUCKING GO TO THE TOILET WHOEVER THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS"

"Ya Hyejoo!"

"The fuck???"

"I know it's you, you rascal!"

"Bitch?!?!?"

"It's her! Go to the toilet now!"

"It's not me!"

"It's freaking Sooyoung she's pointing someone so she won't be caught"

"Ohh yeah right! It's the hag"

"You cat! Come here!"

"You guys always say that I'm old when Kahei-unnie is literally older than me!"

"She look less stressed than you so......"

"Oh shut the fuck up, Hyejoo, you're the main source of my stress"

"Me???????????????"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"You! You're one of the source of my stress too, Jeon Heejin!"

"The hell I did to you?"

"Oh my god" Haseul massage her temple

"They won't stop until later" Kahei groaned and hug Haseul again.

"Hey, love" she called and Haseul humm in reply.

"You're not useless, okay? Don't ever think of that. You're so much more than you know. You're a wonderful person, baby" Kahei peck Haseul's lips quickly

"I love you so so much" she said with her most sincere smile. The two of them are having a moment while the others are still arguing over who the fuck farted.

"I swear I'm the only sane person in this room" Jungeun said and the people who heard her looks at her with questioning looks.

"What? It's true" she said

"Bold of you to assume you're still sane" Jiwoo said

"There's no sane person in this family"

"......Right"