7

"We'll die or turn into zombies if we do that" Hyejoo said

"But we all know that we won't last long here too" Yeojin said and all of them look at the youngest.

"Those food, those were the only things left there, am I right?"

"We will only last for another week with that food" she continues and look at her unnies.

"Fuck" Jinsoul cursed as the things Yeojin said, processed in her mind.

"Where is that place?" Sooyoung asked and look at Hyunjin.

"Jeju Island" the girl said

"Jeju?????"

"Damn"

"We won't make it there"

"Who knows?"

"We're not leaving this damn apartment" Jinsoul said

"Why? You're scared?" Sooyoung asked and the two had a staring contest.

"Guys chill" Yeojin said and went between the two.

"Sooyoung" Jiwoo called her girlfriend and tell her to just shut up. Jungeun cup Jinsoul's face to make her look at her.

"It's not the right time to fight, hmm? Just ignore it" Jungeun said and peck Jinsoul's forehead. Yerim woke up and abruptly got up.

"Hyunjin, Hyejoo" the two girls turn their head to Yerim and went to her.

"We're fine, Yerimmie"

The girl let out a sigh of relief when she see her sisters.

"I'm glad thay you guys are safe" Yerim said and went to hug the two.

"Kids dinner's ready!" it has been a while since they last heard that phrase from Kahei. They all rush to the kitchen and take their seats.

"Let's pray first" Haseul said and they prayed before eating the food that Viseul prepared.

"Damn I missed this" Hyejoo said and close her eyes as she chew on the rice cake.

"Finally a proper meal"

"Fucking delicious"

"Let's enjoy this guys"

They finished the food in no time and a series of satisfied sigh are heard from the girls.

"I'll do the dishes" Heejin volunteered and the girls thanked her. Haseul went to pat the girl's head before heading to the living room. She saw the other girls just talking about random stuffs while Jungeun is in the balcony, staring down at the zombies lurking around the area.

"What's on your mind?" Haseul asked and the younger girl was slightly startled.

"Hyunjin met Yena on the third floor" Jungeun said and sigh

"Why she didn't bring her along?" Haseul asked

"She's a zombie now but before she turn into one, she helped Hyunjin and she also said that there's a place for survivors" the taller girl said and Haseul stares at her.

"Really??" Jungeun nodded

"Yena was bit on their way out of this building and the other girls had no choice but to leave her" Jungeun said while looking at the zombies below them.

"If ever that happen to one of us..... What do we do? Leave one here too?" Jungeun asked

"I don't know... I don't want to leave anybody behind" Haseul answered

"One day we'll have to leave this place, right unnie?" Jungeun looks at Haseul

"Right... But I don't really want to risk our lives outside"

"Me too"

"YAAAAAAA" the two turned around to see what's happening to girls. They saw Yeojin laying on the carpet while Hyunjin and Hyejoo are tickling her.

"STOP IT PLEA- HAHAHAHSGAHAJH" the laugh of the youngest echoed in the room as the 2/3 of the triplets are having fun playing with her.

"ENOUGH UNNIES HAHAGAHHAGAH"

"At least we still know how to have fun at times like this" Jungeun said and Haseul smile.

"You guys seems very serious here" Jiwoo appeared and jump to the two, giving them kissing all over their faces.

"Yaaaaaa" Jungeun pushed her away but the girl just retreated to them, giving them more kisses.

Kahei and Sooyoung are taking out everyone's mattress and putting it all in the living room together. Chaewon jumped onto her mattress then Jinsoul and Yerim jumped over her.

"Yaaaa get off of me!" Chaewon whines, Heejin saw them and run towards them coming from the kitchen and jumped on Yerim's back.

"It's heavy!" Chaewon complains but Kahei also went on Heejin's back and Sooyoung followed.

Hyunjin and Hyejoo stopped what they're doing to Yeojin and the smol bean get on Kahei's back. Hyunjin followed but Hyejoo hit her sister's butt and told them to get off of Chaewon, in the end she just gave up and get on Hyunjin's back.

"Yaaaaaa" Jiwoo stopped bothering the two and joined the other girls.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Chaewon yells as she feel all weight of the nine girls above her.

"Get off, get off"

Haseul and Jungeun pushed off the girls gently to help Chaewon. They all laugh at how Chaewon looks right now.

"Now, let's all wash up and sleep, okay?" Kahei said and the girls said okay in chorus. The girls race to the bathroom and Hyejoo got in first, sticking her tongue out to the others before closing the door.

"How annoying" Sooyoung muttered

************

"Rise and shine, gays!" Hyejoo said and open the curtains making the girls groan as the sunrays hit their faces.

"Good morning, Hyunjin!" she shouted right in Hyunjin's ear making the girl stir up awake and held her ears.

"My fucking eardrums" she got up and chase Hyejoo.

"Come here you little shit" Hyunjin said as she chase the younger around the living room that earned complains from the other girls who still want to sleep.

"Shibal my ear hurts" Hyunjin said as her ears are still ringing because of Hyejoo.

"Stop fucking running around, I still wanna sleep" Heejin groans and sat up then stretch out her leg, tripping Hyunjin over making her fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the hell was that?" Kahei asked, walking out of the kitchen while holding a spatula. The others also sit up when they heard the loud thud and they all watch as Hyunjin hiss in pain.

Sooyoung sigh and nudge Jinsoul.

"Go and calm Hyunjin down before she and Heejin start a wrestling match again" she said and Jinsoul yawn before heading to the younger girl who was about to attack Heejin.

"Fuck you!" Hyunjin said and tried to kick Heejin.

"Fuck you too!" Heejin said and yawn before going back to sleep.