6

"Clear?" Jungeun asked as Hyejoo look through the glass part of the door.

"Clear" Hyejoo said and open the door. A zombie suddenly appeared and grab Hyejoo but Jungeun was fast to stab it.

"Sike" Hyejoo then said and use her flashlight.

"Can we hurry up? Cuz this thing is heavy as fuck" Hyunjin complains and Sooyoung suddenly points the gun at her.

"U-unnie?" Hyunjin called Sooyoung nervously.

"Duck"

"What?"

"Duck!" Hyunjin finally got it and do what Sooyoung said. Sooyoung shot the zombie behind Hyunjin and the girl who's crouching let out a sigh of relief.

"Gee thanks" Sooyoung just pat her back and they continue walking.

"Haseul-unnie?" Jungeun knock on their door and the girls inside abruptly stand up from the floor and open the door for them.

"Guys hurry up" Hyejoo said as Hyunjin and Sooyoung are far behind.

"Got it, boss baby" the two walks faster and enter their apartment right after Hyejoo. The girls who remained inside, locked the door and push the cabinet to block it.

"Are you guys fine? No one got hurt?" Haseul asked while Kahei is busy checking and examining the four girls.

"We're fine" the four answered

"Ewww what's that smell?" Chaewon asked and the others also complained when they also smell it.

"Ahh mian that's me" Hyunjin said and scratch her head.

"I should take a shower" she added and was about to walk towards 1/3's room when she turns around again and give her bag to Heejin.

"I got some stuffs for you inside" she smiled and Heejin smiled back.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but unnie, the smell really bothers me" Yeojin said and Hyunjin just laugh before finally going to the bathroom.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" Jiwoo cups Sooyoung's face and look worriedly at her.

"Yeah" Sooyoung smiled and peck Jiwoo's lips.

"Get a room" Hyejoo said and went to Chaewon.

"Did you watch over Yerim?" she asked her girlfriend. Chaewon nodded and hugs Hyejoo.

"She almost had a panic attack, luckily we were able to calm her down and she fell asleep on the couch" Chaewon said then look at Hyejoo.

"I'm glad you came back" she added while looking right into Hyejoo's eyes.

"Were you worried?"

"Of course, you're my soul mate and I can't afford to lose you" Hyejoo chuckled and kiss Chaewon's forehead. Their sweet moment was interrupted by sobs which are coming from Jinsoul who's hugging Jungeun very tight.

"Stop crying, will you?" Jungeun said sternly but smiled after and return Jinsoul's hug.

"You know... She almost go out and follow the four of you" Kahei said and Jungeun hit Jinsoul's head which just make the girl cry harder.

"Why would you do that? I told you that I can handle myself, right?"

"I'm just worried, okay?" Jinsoul said and sobs. Jungeun sighs and cup her girlfriend's face.

"Stop crying, hmm? I'm here now, I came back safely, baby. Nothing to worry about anymore" she said in a comforting tone

"Please don't cry anymore, hmm?" Jinsoul nodded and Jungeun wipe her tears.

"Is this really Jinsoul? My best friend?" Sooyoung watch in awe

"Ya, Seulie, something's wrong with our friend" she nudged Haseul who's also in shock when Jinsoul started crying.

"Jungie, we wanna know your secret. How did you turn our friend into this?" Haseul said

"Damn, Soul, back then, girls are crying over you but now you're the one who's crying because of Jungeun" Sooyoung said and clap along Haseul.

"I told you guys to stop bringing that up, right?" Jinsoul sniffs and wipe her tears using the sleeve of her hoodie.

"And you, Ha Sooyoung, don't act like you're not also a playgirl back then!" she added

"Oh yeah, you two are always together in finding girls in clubs" Haseul said and remember those times that she had to deal with those girls that Jinsoul and Sooyoung hooked up with.

"Luckily, you two found Jiwoo and Jungeun" Haseul chuckles as she really did see changes in her friends when these two appeared in their lives.

"I should cook food for us" she then said and the girls helped her to bring the things they got from the store downstairs.

"Who wants some tteokbokki!?" Haseul asked loudly

"Me!!!" the girls answered in chorus even Hyunjin who's still in the shower.

"Let me help you" Kahei said and help Haseul to chop some of the ingredients.

"Well... I guess I'm lucky too that you came to my life, babe" Haseul said and Kahei smiled. The other girls in the kitchen exchanges looks and leave one by one to give those two some privacy.

The girls went to the living room, where Yerim is sleeping, they quietly settled down on the floor and helped Jungeun, Hyejoo and Sooyoung to remove the tapes around their arms.

"This is taking so long, let's just cut it off" Heejin said and get a scissor.

"Be careful" Jiwoo said as Heejin started cutting the tape along with the fabric of Sooyoung's sleeves.

"Hyunjin almost became one of them" Hyejoo trail off and the girls looked at her.

"What??? What do you mean? What happened?" Heejin bombards her with questions

"Well basically she tripped over a dead body that made a loud noise that attracts the zombies' attention and she just accepted that it is already her last moment then proceed to the plan which is playing music using the Bluetooth speaker but then Yena saved her and put her own blood all over Hyunjin so the zombies won't recognise her smell" Jungeun said

"Wait... Yena? She's still here? Why you guys didn't bring her along? Where's the others? Minju? Yuri? Won-" Heejin was cutted off

"They left Yena here" Sooyoung said that shocked the girls

"Why would they to that?"

"Yena was bitten" Hyejoo answered Jinsoul's question

"W-what?" Heejin asked and dropped the scissor she was holding.

"She's one of them now" they all look at Hyunjin who just got out of the bathroom.

"Before she even turn into a zombie, she told me that there's a place where the survivors are brought... and they planned to go there but she had to stay behind because a fucking zombie bit her" she said and sat on the couch. She stare at Yerim's face and remove the strands of hair covering her face.

"There's a place for survivors???" Chaewon asked

"That's what she said" Hyunjin said

"Should we go there too?" Yeojin asked