5

I'm a bad girl da malhaji
daedab-eul ppaeasgo nae ib-eul dadji
geu alae kkaemullin bulg-ge muldeun lips
gud-i sumgiji anhneun banhang-gi

The three looks inside when the music started playing..... That's the plan but where the fuck is Hyunjin?

"GO NOW!" they heard the girl's shout and see hoarde of zombie climbing up the stairs to go where the sound is coming from.

"No no no" Hyejoo said and grab the doorknob.

"Hyejoo" Sooyoung hugged the girl to prevent her from going inside.

"We should go" Jungeun said but Hyejoo shook her head.

"There's no way in hell I'm leaving Hyunjin here" Hyejoo exclaimed and squirm around Sooyoung's grip.

"Hyejoo." Jungeun cup Hyejoo's cheeks

"She'll make it out alive, okay? Believe in her" Hyejoo nodded and take a last look inside before she let Sooyoung and Jungeun drag her to the 2nd floor.

"Get your shit for now, Hye" they enter the 2nd floor and proceed to block the stairs while Hyejoo is stilll occupied.

"This should be enough" Sooyoung said and look at Hyejoo. She sighed and give the younger girl a pat on her back.

"Let's go to the store now"

The three walk towards the store quietly as some zombies are still around there. Jungeun entered the store first and two followed.

"Let's fill our bags with things that we really need" they nodded and start looking for things that are essential to them. Canned goods, hygiene products, drinks, there's also meat in the freezer so they took it too. There's not that much of food in there, guess some people went there already.

"Should we take some snacks too?" Sooyoung asked when she saw Yeojin's favorite snacks.

"Yeah yeah sure"

Sooyoung took it and put it inside the bag then find the other girls' favorite foods.

Hyejoo stare at the loaves of bread in front of her as she think of her twin sister that was left in the third floor.

"Let's take all of them" Jungeun smiled at her and put all of the bread they can see.

'You stupid cat, you're still a human, right?' Jungeun thought as she put the bread in her bag.

"Aish shibal" they were all startled by the aggressive opening of the sliding door and Sooyoung quickly point her gun towards the entrance of the convenience store.

"Calm your horses down, it's just me" Hyunjin said and enter the store, sliding the door after.

Hyejoo quickly went towards her and look at her worriedly.

"Did you get bitten? What the hell happened to you!?" Hyunjin chuckles and give Hyejoo a teasing grin.

"You're worried about me, huh?" she said, still panting and chuckles again.

"I didn't" she answered and show them her arms and other parts of her body and yeah they didn't see any bite.

"What happened to you back there?" Jungeun asked

"I tripped over a dead body then I thought it was my last moment cuz the zombies are already running towards me so I accepted my fate and just went according to the plan which is to play loud music and before even a zombie bites me, someone pulled me away and shove me inside an apartment unit" she explained and went to the drinks section to get some water.

"Who was that someone?" Sooyoung asked

"Yena" Hyunjin answered

"Are you crazy or what!?" Hyunjin was shocked to hear a voice behind her before she got pulled inside an apartment unit.

"What was on your mind, huh!?" the person said and Hyunjin turn on her flashlight to see the person's face.

"Y-yena??"

"Yes, Hyunjinnie, I'm Yena" Hyunjin quickly hugged Yena, all this time she thought they were the only ones left in this freaking building.

"Where's the others? Eunbi? Sakura? Hyewon? Chaeye-" Yena cutted her off

"They left" Yena answered her

"Then why are you still here!?" Hyunjin looks at her and Yena slowly roll up her sleeves.

"Yena..." she was bitten and her eyes are almost white now. Yena's arms began shaking and Hyunjin starts to panic again.

"I got bit while trying to escape this fucking building and told them to just leave me here" there's sadness in her voice.

"Now, Hyunjinnie, listen to me" Yena take a hold of Hyunjin face and make her look at her eye to eye.

"They can smell humans and you need to get out of here before I even turn into a zombie completely" she said

"B-but how?" Hyunjin asked. Yena grab a knife lying on the ground and cut her own arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hyunjin asked but Yena ignored her and start painting Hyunjin's clothes with her blood.

"This way, they won't recognise that you're a human" she said and brush her fingers on Hyunjin's cheeks.

"Now, do me a favor, Hyunjin-ah" Yena look at her intently

"Survive this fucking apocalypse or what ever do you call this" Hyunjin nodded and Yena's body started shaking uncontrollably.

"Go now"

"Yena-unnie..."

"Promise me you'll just stay here inside. If there's some cure or antidote, I'll come back here and turn you into a human again" Hyunjin said and Yena chuckles.

"I promise then... But hey Hyunjin... If you ever see Yuri... Please tell her that I love her"

"Don't cry, stupid. I ain't dying, just turning into a zombie" Yena said but Hyunjin cry harder.

"Go now. I can't hold any longer. Just walk calmly and try not to let out any noise" Hyunjin nodded and look at Yena before leaving.

"So... You're telling me that Yena, our friend, is a zombie now?" Sooyoung asked and Hyunjin lifelessly nodded.

"You stinks oh my god" Jungeun covers her nose as she can't take the smell of the blood on Hyunjin.

"Yeah it stinks obviously cuz this is a zombie's blood but at least they won't smell my human scent" Hyunjin said as she looks for avocados, she finally found some and took all of it, shoving it in her bag, she turned around and see a sack of rice.

"Are we good to go?" she asked and Jungeun look at her wrist watch. It has been 4 hours already since they left but they didn't even realize it.

"I think so" Hyejoo answered and Hyunjin carry the sack of rice on her back.

"Y'all didn't even think about bringing this thing?"

"I totally forgot about that" Sooyoung said and Hyunjin open the sliding door only to see the zombie that was chasing her around the third floor before she even get down here on the second floor.

"You again?" she said and the zombie growls. Hyunjin snatch Sooyoung's gun and shot the zombie. She got some blood on her and she grimaced.

"The fuck his blood smells worse than Yena's" she said and hurriedly went to the fire escape as the other three follows.