12

"I'm hungry"

"Same here"

"Me too"

They're back to the situation where they have no food or anything and everyone is going crazy.

Some became hot headed too because of hunger.

"Hey stop it" Haseul went in between Sooyoung and Jinsoul when their argument is becomes heated.

"Let's not fight, alright?" she said and the two just went away from each other.

"Bread" "Bread" "Bread" Hyunjin mumbles

"Can you please shut the fuck up?" said by Heejin who's trying to sleep

"Heekki, I'm hungry" Hyunjin said

"Well I can't do anything about it, Hyun. I'm hungry too and there's no fucking food here" Heejin said

"Just eat each other" Sooyoung said

"Eh? Cannibalism? No thanks" Hyunjin said and went to the balcony.

"Does she know?"

"Well obviously she don't. That bitch is dense as fuck" Hyejoo said

"Unnie~ I'm hungry" Hyunjin whines to Jungeun who's looking around using a binoculars.

"I have no food here, Hyunjinnie. Just drink some water" she said and continue doing her thing.

"What are you doing?" the younger asked

"Looking for something" Jungeun answered

"Hmmm" Hyunjin humms and look down.

"Do you think we can use the school bus?" Jungeun asked and pointed the school bus just right in front of the entrance of their apartment building.

"If it's still working then we can" Hyunjin said

"Want me to check up on it?" she asked and Jungeun shakes her head.

"It's not safe, I think the zombies are developing their senses" Jungeun said that made Hyunjin furrowed her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What do you mean, unnie?"

"Look at that zombie, he's looking up at us" Jungeun points the zombie who's wearing a fireman uniform.

"He's thinking of a way how to reach us" she added

"What do you mean, unnie? They can think?" Hyunjin asked and watch as the zombie moves and grab the rope attached to the metal railings.

"That's just my theory, but I think I'm correct" Jungeun said and her eyes widened when the zombie started climbing using the rope.

Hyunjin move quickly to loosen the tie on the metal railings and let it fall down. They watch as the zombie fall but it gets up again like nothing happened.

"Well shit"

-----

It's like deja vu. They're running away from the zombies as they chase behind them after successfully breaking the door of the unit they were caving in.

"Here!" Jungeun shouted and Hyunjin grab Yeojin's wrist then followed Jungeun. Jiwoo, Jinsoul and Chaewon followed behind while the other half runs the other way.

"No!" Jiwoo tripped and Jinsoul went to help her.

"Shit. Shit." Chaewon cursed, she's panicking and couldn't do anything but to run. They are divided into two and Hyejoo is not there with them. All they can trust now is Hyunjin.