3

It's been a week since the outbreak started and they're now staring at the last chocolate bar, the only food left.

"Fuck this" Jinsoul cursed and drink tap water, they don't have mineral water anymore. Electricity is cut off and there's no signal.

"Come on guys let's distribute it fairly" Haseul said and rip the wrapper open. The chocolate bar contains 12 pieces so everyone get a piece.

"It didn't even reach my stomach" Yeojin complained and lay on the floor.

"Just drink water" Jungeun said and look outside their window. Zombies are everywhere and they still don't hear anything from the government.

"We're gonna die soon because of hunger" Chaewon said and her sister sit beside her.

"It's better than turning into a zombie" Jinsoul said and proceed to annoy her little sister.

"I don't want to die" Jiwoo mumbles and Sooyoung heard it.

"Hey" she cups Jiwoo's cheeks.

"You won't, okay? I won't let you die, I'll find a way, okay? Don't worry" Sooyoung pulled her girlfriend into a hug and plant kisses on her head.

"I want to go back to my country" Kahei said and rest her head on Haseul's shoulder.

"When my parents sent me here to study, I didn't expect something like this would happen" she added and Haseul pats her back.

"It'll be okay, babe" Haseul whispers and Kahei look at her.

"At least we still got each other, right?"

"Right"

"I'm hungry" Yeojin whines and the unnies just look at her with pity. They can't do anything and they're hungry also.

"I am too" Yerim said and just hug Yeojin.

"Let's go out" Sooyoung said and stand up.

"What? No"

"Are you insane?"

"Wanna be like those creatures?"

"Y'all just wanna stay here and die in hunger?"

"Look at the kids they're hungry as fuck and we are too" Sooyoung said as she points Yeojin and Yerim.

"But Soo it's not safe" Haseul argued

"I know, Seul. But I can't just stay here and wait for us to die"

"Come on, let's go, I'll go with you" Hyunjin said and let go the tennis ball she was playing with.

"Hyunjin, are you out of your mind?" Heejin said and the girl looked at her.

"Sooyoung-unnie is right, we'll just die here, we don't have any food left. My sisters are starving and so are the all of us"

"Hyunjin no-"

"Come on, we all know I have the greatest survival skill here. I won't die nor turn into a zombie if I go out"

"I'll go with you guys" Jungeun said and Jinsoul grab her wrist.

"Lippie..."

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself" the two stares at each other, it's like they're talking without actually saying anything. Jinsoul then sigh and slowly let go of Jungeun's wrist.

"Who else want to come?"

"Hyunjin's coming, I'm coming too" Hyejoo said and her twins look at her.

"And no one can stop me"

"I'll go too-" Haseul was cutted off

"No, you can't" Sooyoung said

"You stay here so if ever something happened to us... you know what to do" she continued and Haseul gulps.

"Do me a favor" Haseul said to her friend

"What is it?"

"Please don't die and please please don't get bitten"

"I can't promise but I'll do my best" Sooyoung said and smile at Haseul.

"Let's go later at night" Jungeun said

"Base on my observation, they can't see well at night but they're sensitive when it comes to sounds" she added

"We will be needing your speakers, Yeojinnie"

"What's your plan, Jungie?" Jiwoo asked

"Me, Sooyoung-unnie, Hyejoo and Hyunjin will move later at night. We'll bring Yeojin's speakers and place it to the opposite side of where we're going to draw their attention there so when we move it's all safe"

"Where are we going by the way?" Hyunjin asked while playing with Yerim's hair.

"The convenience store at the second floor" Kahei speak up

"I'm sure they're will be a lot of supply there" she added

"But what about the owner?" Chaewon joins the conversation

"He's dead, well double dead coz he's already a zombie and Hyejoo hit him with a pipe when we're trying to get in" Hyunjin said

"So we need to go down to the second floor... Where do we put the speakers?" Hyejoo asked

"Third floor" Jungeun answered

"Let's put it on the third floor and block the stairs on the second floor so the zombies from the first floor can't climb up" she added

"Are you sure about this gays?" Jinsoul asked and the four gulped.

"No but we'll still do it" Hyejoo said and they all sighed.

"This better work cuz I'm fucking starving. I haven't eaten anything decent since we got stuck here" Hyunjin said before going to the balcony. She look at the apartment building across from theirs and sigh. Even those who are still alive last day are now on the floor.

"I wonder if they're still breathing" Hyunjin muttered and Yerim stand beside her.

"Are you sure about this, Hyun?" she asked

"Nahh"

"Can I come with you and Hyejoo?"

"No."

"But-"

"Yerim. No."

"Hyunjin..."

"Yerim just please no"

"You know that your heart can't take it" Hyunjin said and look at Yerim.

"And you think that my heart will be at peace once you and Hyejoo go out of that door?"

"Nothing will happen to me and to Hyejoo or to Sooyoung-unnie and Jungeun-unnie, I'll make sure of that" Hyunjin said and pat Yerim's head.

"Are you sure you can handle yourself? I can come along, Jungie" Jinsoul said and Jungeun looked at her.

"I told you already, right?" Jungeun said and sigh. She went to Jinsoul and hug her.

"I love you" she said and wrap her arms around Jinsoul's neck.

"I love you too" Jinsoul said and lean in to give her girlfriend a passionate kiss.

"The hag said--" Yeojin opens the door of OEC's room and shocked to see Jungeun and Jinsoul eating each other's face.

"Oh my god" Yeojin covered her mouth using her hand and quickly closes the door.

"THERE'S A LIVE PORN IN OEC'S ROOM!!!"

"YAAA IM YEOJIN!"