15

"Appa" Yeojin calls and Hyunjin turned her head to the girl.

"I found something at the store earlier" the youngest said that caught her unnies' attention.

Yeojin drags the bag to the center and open it up.

"It's just snacks, Jin-ah" Sooyoung said and Hyeju almost threw herself to the bag when she heard the word 'snack'.

Hyeju started to find the one she likes the most and see something underneath the snacks.

"Wait a minute" she said and pick up the pistol.

"A gun?" Haseul went there and take all of the snacks out. There was about 5 pistols, 2 revolver and a machine gun inside the bag. There's also a katana and a couple of knives in different sizes.

"Ya, Jin-ah, this is awesome" Haseul said and pick up the machine gun.

"So this is why you don't wanna leave it" Hyunjin said and humms. She seemed to be more interested in the snacks though as well as her sister, Hyeju, who's eating her favorite snack.

"Great job" Yerim said and Yeojin went to cuddle with her.

"I wanna feed them some nachos so bad" Kahei said and peeked through the hole of the barricade.

Heejin looks so different now. Her fair skin became even more pale and her veins are very much visible. Her eyes are slowly turning white and her some part of her body just shakes uncontrollably suddenly. Heejin is so close to being a zombie while Jiwoo is still holding on. Her sense of smell is getting stronger every second as she starts to get pale. Her face and eyes that used to be so full of joy is long gone. All she can do now is to reminisce her moments together with the girls.

"Hold up" Jinsol said and turn to Jungeun.

"I think we're going the wrong way. This way is heading towards a forest" she said when she saw the signage.

Chaewon then took the map and analyze it carefully.

"Keep going, unnie, we're going the right way. It says that the laboratory of JJ pharmaceutical is located at a forest" she said so Jinsol obliged and keep the bus going.

"Wait... So it means we have to leave the bus and walk there?" Sooyoung asked

"Well obviously" Hyeju replied, her mouth full of chips.

"Then how about Heejinnie and Jiwoo?" Jungeun asked

"We'll leave them here and go back when we already have the antidote" Kahei said

"I think we should leave some people here to stay with them" Haseul said

"Who knows how to use a gun?" Kahei asked

"Me, Hyunjin, Hyejoo and Sooyoung" Haseul answered, she sometimes bring along the Kim sisters to the shooting range with her while Sooyoung learned from her father.

"Are we sending them out?" Jinsol asked as they enter the dark road.

"I think it's better to go there all together" Yerim said

"The more people, the more chances of finding the antidote quickly"

They heard a groan and a noise of the chains. Hyunjin didn't budge in her seat. She don't want to look there. She don't want to see Heejin in that state.

"Jinsol-unnie, please hurry up" that's all she can say and scooted over to Haseul.

The speed of the bus increase until it came to a halt. It's dark but they still see. The forest seems to be scary.

"Let's split up into 3 groups" Jungeun said

"I'll take Yerim and Yeojin" Hyunjin said

"What about Hyeju?" Yerim asked

"It's better if we're not in the same team" Hyeju said, Hyunjin and her are somewhat like the strongest out of their bunch so it's better if they lead a team separately.

"Those who know how to use a gun please get a gun for yourself" Chaewon said and the four pick up one for themselves.

"Haseul, you pick the machine gun since you're the most familiar with it" Sooyoung said and Haseul obliged.

"Give the maknaes some knife"

Yeojin and Yerim were hesitant to hold the knives Kahei was handing out to them, but still took it.

"Sol, go get a pistol" Sooyoung said and Jinsol half heatedly get one.

"Who's gonna take the last one?"

Kahei, Jungeun, and Chaewon looks at each other.

"I'll take the katana" Jungeun said, getting the katana.

"I can't use a gun" Chaewon said

"I guess I'll take it" Kahei said, getting last pistol.

They get off the bus one by one, Sooyoung at the front, followed by Jungeun and Jinsol.

Hyeju got Haseul, Kahei, and Chaewon. While Hyunjin, Yeojin and Yerim are together. They went to different paths and communicate with each other using a walkie talkie.

"Beware of your surroundings" just when Jungeun finished saying that, a loud thud was heard followed by a curse from Hyeju.

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked through the walkie talkie.

"Hyeju slipped" Kahei said

"Is she okay?" Yerim asked, getting the walkie talkie from her sister.

"Shit she's bleeding" they heard Chaewon

"Is it that bad?" Sooyoung asked, the sounds of their footsteps stopped.

"Where are you guys? We're going there" Hyunjin said keeping the two girls close to her.

"No, don't. Just keep going" Hyeju said

"Are you sure?" Jinsol asked

"Yeah, yeah"

"Unnie, I heard something" Yeojin whispered

-

Hyeju walks with the help of Chaewon, while she was walking, she didn't notice the root of a tree sticking out of the ground and tripped.

"What's the use of the fucking map if they didn't put the exact route to the lab" she mumbled and the button of the walkie talkie.

"Yeo, y'all good there?" she spoke to the device and waits for a response, but received nothing.

"Yeojin?"

"Hyun?"

"Yerim?"

Still no response from the first team making the four of them worry.

"Hey, Kim" they heard Sooyoung

"Kim Geumgi" they're trying to reach out to the first team too.

"Give me that" Haseul got the walkie talkie from Hyeju and push the button before speaking.

"Yeojinnie? Yerimmie? Hyunjinnie?"

Everyone is getting worried for the first team who's still not answering.

The device produced a sound that's hurting their ears, but heard faint noises from the three girls.

"Hey- *scratch noises* fuck it *a beep sound*"

"I'm gonna kill you" it was Hyunjin's voice and it was followed by Yeojin's scream that they can also hear not so far from where they are.